The concept Of Understanding Human Life

A human is born to live a life that's Deserving.For it is a conceited intellectual amongst the organism that interact within the composition of existence.what is happiness to a human? Well happiness is desire of course,to have what we desire,out comes happiness.but i believe humans would know the difference between desire and pleasure and so why would a human be riddled throughout its lifespan in search of true happiness.

We got it all figured out haven't we, the money,cities, education, beliefs, religion oh and what about "equality", all humans believe there is such and there can be such but how can it be. When it's all nothing but a game where levels are put out. You are in the level you are now because it is what we call life,how we determine that level is depending on the amount of money you have.Apart from that what else could really matter, the fact that your mental health might be deteriorating due to the stress of earning yourself a high score?

That would be entirly just to get luxurious that make life easier or call it upgrades but it just makes life less meaningful.all the pleasures of life can not be bought but yet we have this idea that it can and its suffocating to those who aren't able to play the "game" but we feel guilty and say we should have "equality" will we ever implement the real definition of equality?

Its lack everywhere because the game is set to have Levels.you can not be on the same level as the other, same class yes.Not same level and that's the problem so how are we ought to have "equality"
If we working on levels.

are we blind to that or we are deceived to see that there can be equality because we say #equality or even #blacklivesmatter but what exactly changes after that. we post it all over even get the shirt colours and we go a whole month or even 2 months maybe less well i wouldnt know myself because I forget the "trends" with the world.

the #tag, will it ever change it?or is just a maze we keep running through thinking that we've found our way but just a probable dead end where we turn back and forget about it as it where some tournament and no one happens to be the winner so no one got to remember it so we all remain as we were and hopefully start a new #savetherocks...

I mean just go meet some if you want to show blacklivesmatter no actually it should be any life "matters" so go be friends with variety of humans and get involved with all of them and you'd see that we are not all that different we are all the same.being different is what makes us exciting we should praise our talents and except that being different is our way as humans being unique,even to each other.

i consider that special because we are all beautiful in the way that we are its only our analogy that has been passed down through generations that has held us back and always does. Not only from loving ourselves but from loving life, We are the same.When we except that we could see alot of beautiful infact most magical experiences we've never felt,could be felt.

Through my guided journey of experiencing enlightenment I've came across a Topic which particularly involved what this book is all about. I have not much research but with some Insight.I was able to resonate with Bob Marley's message what he really spoke, expressed is even a better word.

Its all that we need and intriguingly enough as it is.why the message? because he wanted others to get the call aswell.He wanted to spread what he felt and love does that to you. You wish for all to be at peace just as you have found peace.

there are lots of other amazing people who have done this but all of it has been buried in dirt by the Illusion of life.Its like it was all for nothing. There is people out there they want it too infact deeep down every human on earth is deeply wishing for love a love that is so magical. Something that just makes sense And not where you feel lost all the time because you happen to have expectations and they are not met and you feel all lost again because it's not making sense that you gave it your "all".

how about your friend that you just call your friend because they can step out their comfort for you when you need them to and when they need you, you don't thats just not sense it is nonsense.

Imagine it though, a world where there is only peace and love.Could it be a forbidden dream or are their any who dare to dream it.

Life has been riddled with Mystery.as humans we have learned to discover through our gifted intellect.Through these many discoveries, more riddles were added and some riddles were answered and through this sum of riddles answered we found comfort and limited ourselves to just a few answers.

We shouldn't let that be.the knowledge is not out there for us to find but within us to look.
Consider yourself as the largest book with atleast an endless amount of pages you would ever find at a library as you have within you so many answers to all your Questions.

Any answer you'd seek would be found but the thing about big books is that you'd have to Look.while you looking within yourself you'll notice it being a tour where your able to learn things about yourself you had not expected,being a teacher to yourself.Now that's a job not many have ever got on their resume. While learning about yourself, your mind elevates into higher planes of consciousness and that will be your concept of understandimg human life.