The Illusion Of Man

A certain way we consider life as humans, is that we look to the things that helps us feel a certain wayy and given the thought of feel. To feel is something a human is recognized by and to discern between these feels, is just another priveledge...or..is it?

You could tell between anger and dissapointment, love and hate, sad and happy perhaps even fear and paranoia but from love.You are not able to distinguish its ideals aswell as connecting points.Love is not one but many but it can also make many as one, if you love someone you must except them. Not only because you must but because it's love, exceptance.
You do not change an aspect of that persons build that you have claimed to say you love because you've fully excepted it as it should be. that is why you're able to claim that you love that person.

many people still ask what love is, is it even the right question to ask because love is not a tangable thing.We do not see it but feel it.It is expressed not given.It is embraced not held,it is much like the workings of positive and negative as they would to turn a light on and that light is what we come to know as love. Bad or good or good or bad wich ever you put first or last.They have in them the explicit differences but are implicitly the same.

This is referred to as the push and pull, physics calls it cause and effect Chinese believe it as yinn yang,an illustration of the complementary relationship between good and bad just like theres a small black dot in the white meaning there can be a little bit of bad in good and small white in the black suggest there can be a little bit of good in the bad.

'Robin hood' is maybe just some old story about a thief who not only stole but gave what he stole to the poor.An act so bad but yet seemingly so good one would say it was a gesture of goodness but i wouldnt say the same for the people he stole from but the message I get from that and everyone should be able to sense is that not all people do bad because they have to it is the only choice of getting something good out of it.

When you look at another human and decide to judge them on how they are.What they look like or what they do, would you be able to see the importance in what you've labeled.wether they were Good or bad.
The world is nothing but an interacting organism for wich we are apart of yet we have called ourselves out as individuals who have no similarities that bind us to the oneness of existence.this in turn has left many lost and hateful to mother nature's caring touch.

We hate that she does not allow us to live forever.We can not see the beauty in the renewal of our existence.We have attached ourselves with the idea of living forever. the desires of life are yet too great to leave behind or is it just not fair that we die in the end.

Through that many find reason to say life is meaningless
But that's how life starts making sense.When we realise that our time here isn't forever but actually just enough for us to give that time here a purpose by leaving behind something that will help many others to come after us,being sincere is most present as to being serious.As serious as we can be about life it just won't help but create misery.

"Why are you so serious" the phrase stated to be said by the joker.implying that life is nothing but game for you to have fun with, love it for it is your one chance to experience the fruitfulness of existence.if you are serious your just taking the fun out of the game.That means the fun for everyone else because if you think it's serious wouldn't you be offended as to why another would take it as a joke.

Thinking positively is really hard because you still don't know why you think negatively. maybe life is hard because you haven't learn to take it easy. Perhaps you might have a low self-esteem because you haven't given yourself enough credit yet.
What if you blame Others alot
Because you don't know how to blame yourself.
you won't understand me
If you don't understand yourself.
You won't want to love
If the love is not within you.