Life Is A Gift Not A Curse

Stop cursing, it never made sense to anyone anyway.Nobody knows, everyone just seems to be lost with it.your purpose? Your destiny? ask a teenager you might not get the heartfelt answer you'd unexpectedly inquired to hear.

I'm not one to trade my purpose to fit in but the pain of seeing a friend be chained along with many and grasping on to the illusions of trendy lives is not but an unmistakable sight of hypocrisy.I desire not to forget my destiny in remberance of boozy nights and girls who have lost morals

Feminism is a misunderstood key and having equality between feminine and masculine is something that should be looked upon with mindfulness because as musculines are they are not feminine and as feminine are they are not masculine, having the agreement upon equality is most certainly not a topic to be discussed until humans have fully understood that gender and race is something we cant have control over.

you can't plant a seed and suddenly expect it to grow there's thing you don't have control of that can determine wether the seed shall grow or be a meal to a lucky ant happens to stumble upon it with his buddies.are you going to blame the seed for not growing or the soil for not being fertile or are you going to blame yourself because you don't know how to plant, sounds alot like drama and that's how we've made life, a drama.

Dramas are most certainly entertaining but most of us wouldn't agree with our lives being entertaining because we get to be the actors of it but we act so good that we forget that it's our own drama
Women have lost their touch as the symbol of femenine Thanks to knew advancements in lifestyles which has made it easier but expensive to take care of a baby, easier but expensive?
Easier but expensive and that's totally fine.

Now that it's easier to take care of babies by sending them away to babysitters and such woman have time to pick up new hobbies such as call out equality amongst men the essence of motherhood has slipped right past them and now it's time for the essence of manly-hood being a boss lady and owning business providing for family how much of proud proud men have yet to say well done lady you've done what a man has.

Now what is it that was special about doing the same thing when really the matter of it all is building strong bonds and growing up well loved and cared for children who have not grown up with trauma and emptiness aswell as lacking the taste of life
Religion is not favored by many and decade by decade perspective on religion will always change, you don't have to follow a religion to find a seat along with the Devine and no other human can save you from your own life, this should leave you with 2 options you either question the religion you have given your soul to as faith or you dropp everything you where ever told was true and find your own truth that you can stand with a strong foot forward stating it being your belief.

Some religions don't like to be questioned and that's more of a reason to do so, being gifted with life is the most beautiful and magical thing we have yet to feel,but how are we to feel, when all we do is remain within restrictions, of our own and of others you are a soul, a spirit. You are not bound nor are you of this world, act your drama be it as it were the most amazing story that can be used to inspire others to live life as well as you do, in their own way.you're not a victim of anything because what happens is what has to happen for its own nature you being involved in it is an experience and experience is what carries life.

Once more life has been judged as something that's completely out of the norm and as most would always say it's nothing but a curse
If it were a curse then we have all been incorporated unto it
And a curse wouldn't work on many so it be that one has taken upon this curse a single wholeness that each individual human would collectively be apart of which would also say that we are all a single consciousness in the process of expanding itself to something much more Devine.

so do the sayings do unto to others for onto you they'd do the same. Meaning much more, but we are seperate as we so think, a tree with fruit may have fruits. all but in different parts of the branches yet the fruit is not different from the other fruit as it is from the same tree aswell along being connected to the same tree we are those fruits in the same tree.we may be growing on different parts of the same tree but we most certainly aren't different from one another.

the real difference in us or the fruit so to speak is what would contain on the fruit
Yes the same but some can be sweeter inside much the less not being sweet at all. But that's it isn't it it's a curse, is it a curse to feel emotions if all you do is feel the bad ones, is it a curse to communicate with fellows who you among contribute to calling society, if all you do is participate with the distruction of it. Is it a curse to be able to make another smile whilst your heart is touched by warmth to see what you've done. Is life a curse,if your really living it.

Aiming high is good but when you miss its a long fall. That's never what is taught but yet so many still do try its what we are all after and when all these that we want have not been given to ou reality we seem to stop and think why is life so hard. Why is it hard? Is it hard because it was easy before or was it always like this?remember childhood the easiest times, why were they easy.

Because that's when you use to believe in nonsense you believed in things that don't matter like love fairytale happiness friendship all but nonsense it's Money that matters and well if you look at that now money is harder to make then it is to make a friend but that also could be switched around its harder to make a genuine friend then it is easier to make money. Now those who can't make good relationships say life's hard.

Those who easily have the most amazing relationship try to lose it all in the chase for a better life with money and say the same thing "life is hard". And both these groups of people come together in society to set a balance cycle that goes on and on with the same rich who can never experience love and with the same poor who can never experience luxury. With their mighty belief of "life is hard".