So United Yet So Seperated Part 3

Am I allowed to ask what is it about politics that ensures peace when there is different parties, why not have one party if people are looking for a leader because this creates opnion from all parties on who is better and the seperation has always been about competition but what is the competition about is it about who has the best opnion or is it that we want the one who makes the most promises perhaps I should be wary of this being a competition perhaps but I have always asked when people entrust a vote to a the next leader are they entrusting him with the potential of creating a better future or a very uncertain one but my question for that ended my curiosity on why we have it.'are we looking for a winner or are we looking for a leader', Because with different parties they have to oppose each other because one feels confident enough to lead the people aswell as take care of there way of living so basically his a father to a large family but maybe no one has ever saw it like that perhaps nelson Mandela was the only one who made everyone see it like that, a father to a nation. But he wasn't a father to a nation he was beyond a nation, he reached the world.how could he have reached so many people i always ask myself ,perhaps he seeked peace for those who didn't have it for he himself had known peace and that intrigued many, cause i have myself intrigued being it an experience of truth for itself, a man who can fight for his rights with the same system used against him and at the same time stilll prefer no one to be harmed is a man who knows peace. The Era of apertheid produced alot of trauma to many who experienced it from the beginning, the struggle of peace, perhaps the word itself were as rare as the animals we have evicted, killed slaughtered to this day an age.at that time for those who had to experience it to come along to where we are but where we are is probably not even the end of it. Take a look at how many hearts carried pain.To say they prevailed for peace would be a mis-understanding. Looking back to what the Era had caused along with the tragedies that influenced bigger dilemma's such as the promotion of the word racism meaning being descrimnent towards another human because they fall under a different colour spectrum.Avoiding the fact that variety does exist and not only it existing is what life needs it has created a mis-interpretation for empathy causing groups to label each other up aswell as features that make which and which more attractive. Along comes competition as each potrays there own traits and the other seems to be-little the other because one has achieved a skill and the other has maintained the same skill, Nelson Mandela was not just the part of the few presidents around the world who seeked truth neither was he just a lawyer with a degree.He was what adapted to being all that just himself he didn't let anything else define him,.he wasn't allowed to walk freely neither was he allowed to have choice,on the other hand it was the opposite for those who imposed those rules and thinking that it wasn't just rights and laws he studied and formed a relationship with what laws and rights really meant to a nation of indifferent differences. And sought out to make it right. in order to do so,it would require him to make those who haven't acknowledged this relationship man has with rules and rights For survival along with the sustainability of it. Which would in turn open the eyes to the boundaries that they could step over in order to achieve peace for those who weren't aware yet.Once having helped people acknowledge there rights, people found ways to strike back and say no to some laws that were entirly absurd, beginning to see the many people who were willing to take a stand this created a purpose for Madiba and this purpose was so great he knew it was not only for him to bare ,it was a purpose that could be shared aswell as being already receipted by others he went along with him till the end and this purpose was not only to those struggling but those causing the struggle aswell. Can anyone do that? can anyone ever show forgiveness like how Nelson Mandela did ofcourse we can say Jesus but im talking about now after Jesus already spread what the message.. perhaps even Nelson Mandela had spread the message, we are all one but it isn't only these greatly self mastered individuals who have showed this out.Mohammed the prophet who brought out not a religion but community but i cant say much about it as it is my suppose'd religion but I do not comply to any religion because I believe it is a form of distrust to what God can really tell me himself many who will ever get a chance to read this would suggest this to be an opnion but if you been catching on you'd probably see that it's your opnion too. We have a purpose and it's not to get a Lamborghini. We are able to share this purpose because it would definitely be mean not to. But I think there's a particular saying about this, a lamaborghini has 2 sits but not a bus. So does this really mean that when you are rich you don't have space to share? Why is it someone is going to steal, dirty. Humans judge so much even God himself would take lessons for it is foretold that judgment day he shall save those who will be saved and dam those who will be dammed yet 8 billion people and nobody knows who the sinner is or who the blessed one is but if they perhaps see a miracle of something visual they will recognize so we can point out who the sinners and the what nots are but thats totally irrelevant because. Once again I quote from the most loved man that ever existed. "for you shall not believe, unless upon a miracle"