So united yet so seperated part 16

People are so fixated on the messenger and not the message, we all need truth but truth is not the idea humans are ever to be reaching, truth is to realize there isn't truth atleast to say its absolute but there is a degree between where a lie becomes the truth and the truth becomes the lie, Africa being  considered a continent of one race yet seems to have a different point of view within itself it seems mostly that the reason africa could be so seperated lays in the unrestful history of its struggle and perhaps the trauma of it all is the reason for its dis-union as part and part was taken away by different colonizers and conquerers each of its own fell in circumstances that were different yet similar. Being slaved to those who came to take and seeing Africa as of present day its reasoning to circumstance seems to not have changed its seem yet still oppressed  and remains in the hands of the dead colonizers and Africans as the living trauma, the seperation that took place not by the judgment of the native Africans but by the judgment of external foreign factors  and yet being it that it was built up on years of  trauma it be that Jesus a white man created by white men was, it all to say that in future the generations that come should remain loyal to white supremacy as though it was something spiritual but yet a deminishing program that has taken Africa over and away from its form of beliefs and in this did it not only come with lies but lies that were mixed with half truths and truths that is concievedable and so by how africa's spirit has been broken non have yet to look within and this being so is that the religion through which was brought about to the lands that it didn't originate from  has the people looking outwards as they are confined in a belief that they are victims and they must be saved by the savour and the only way to do is to believe and so all that they see that is outside is what they believe to truly be real to where there eyes are able to see the boundaries yet not being able to realize that within us all lies an infinite attaining finite source of energy and this energy is what connects us all the reason why thought becomes action the reason action becomes memory.africa is not with love it is with hatred and seperation a certain type of dissatisfaction with itself and how its been a lingering tragedy that never seems to slip out of the people of Africas paradigm of teaching perhaps in that we look at other countries for there opnion they've labeled on Africa is how africans feel about Africa and Africa remains as the teen who seeks validation not within oneself.they are those who aren't able to see and realize that the land they walk in the land that sustains there everyday life and existence on this planet is much likely just as magical and there are those who see this magical land they way it suppose to be seen but then a mixture of opposites with one less then the other simply just becomes an entire negative and so the light seems dim but each african is likely capable of achieving awareness to the extent of not praying for a savior but being able to persevere for better days so the God himself is impressed that he blesses, onto all who give and take it upon them to make everything better for one another shall it be clear that all is deceived if not by religion perhaps those who carry it and so they always say that those that are at there weakest and vulnerable are in need of a savior just as thirst needs water and so anything ti what this could mean could be the reason the world and not only Africa could be just thirsty, but when are we going to get the water for ourselves instead of waiting for somebody else to give us when the the water is much likely at arms length.the colonizers came along to Africa as told in history and took parts that where resourceful to them and so in doing so that has been what we are left with 54 puzzle pieces that could re-create the image of prosperity perhaps even a better one yet we seem to not want the complete picture, the continent would be seen as a continent that is united without borders and seperated resources, creating abundance is just as great as sharing an abundance. through the soil of trauma from which Africa buried shall there flourish the  but we take pieces and not the whole which is not the nature of how puzzles work and it is not in the nature of Africa to do so what the colonizers came and did.