"That would be nice," Liz said with fondness as she looked at Rudolf.

Rudolf smiled and turned his attention towards Shialynn, who had become silent and ceased her complaints.

Shialynn was asleep.

"Knucklehead," Rudolf whispered.

Suddenly, an unknown growl echoed through the swamp, it's sound did not belong to the monsters of the bayou, nor was it any sound they've heard of before. It was similar to a particular little monster, but they could not discern what it was.

"Halt!" Liz and Grey stopped their horses.

"Wake up!" Rudolf woke the slumbering Shialynn who was by now, still not caught up with the situation.

"Shh!" Liz enhanced her senses even further, the fact that none of them detected what it was before hearing it meant it had concealed itself rather well.

After a bit of explanation from Rudolf, Shialynn came to her full senses. She flicked her hair to her back and drew out a small blue crystal which she placed on her palm and stood.

"What are you doing?!" Rudolf worriedly asked.

"I am drawing out whoever is out there!"

"That's a magic crystal! Holy light!" Grey proclaimed.

"Where did you get such a powerful crystal!?" Liz asked in astonishment.

Shialynn did not reply and continued to stand upright. The other three then drew their weapons and prepared their skills for the inevitable.

The Magic Crystal was a holy crystal, once its magic is cast it would send out a petrifying light which will draw out and highlight any monster within the immediate vicinity.

"I summon thee, Holy Light!" Shialynn chanted.

The crystal on her palm which she held up high began to shimmer until it glowed a bright blue light. The bright blue light illuminated their surroundings, temporarily blinding the group who've closed their eyes and covered their faces from the light and other creatures for a few seconds before dimming.

After a few seconds, sounds of water splashing and branches waving and breaking came from all directions. The group's temporary blindness was lifted, but their senses were accidentally severed.

And their enemies lunged from the swamp and towards them.

They were goblins, small creatures who posed little threat when in small numbers but posed a more significant threat in large groups.

Several goblins lunged at them from all sides, much to the surprise of the group.

"Watch out!" Liz immediately drew her bow and arrow and shot a piercing arrow which pierced through three goblins who were lunging at her. The three goblins fell, and their green blood combined with the water.

"Grahh!" Grey jumped from his horse and swung his sword against one of the goblins, the goblin, however, evaded his swing and proceeded to lunge at his chest causing him to fall on his back and into the water.

"Grey!" Rudolf, who had just jumped from the cart, rushed to Grey's aid and stabbed the goblin with his longsword. He then took his hand and hoisted him onto his feet, more goblins appeared. Rudolf scanned their surroundings to see dozens of goblins running towards them.