Chapter 42

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since our wedding. We take both of our last names, James helps us with the legal actions, and replace Olivia's surname with her new one. Olivia Johansson-Y/L/N.

The three are sad since they didn't witness our wedding. Robbie and Lizzie are already engaged. As our gift, the wedding they planned that suppose to be ours, we give it fo them. We let them change the theme on what they choose to their liking.

Scarlett is the maid of honor and I am the best man. Olivia will be the flower girl. I have had the best times of my life and im so grateful for every second of it.

"Olivia put your shoes on and wait in the living room!" I shout to my eldest who is lazy as me. Shes already dressed and ready to go but this kid decides to sleep on the carpet of her room. "5 more minutes!" She shouts. "We will leave you here if you don't get up!" I shouted back. "Alright im going!" She said loud enough and make her way to the living room.

"You ready darling?" I asked and help her to put her coat on. "What do you think this little one's gender?" She asked. "I don't have a specific type, just that child grow healthy and love, that's more important to me," I said.

We're going for her daily check-up with Addie. She's already in her third trimester. 7 months pregnant, we can now find out what's the gender of our baby. But we will host a gender reveal. The three organizers of our ship insist that. For memories, they said.

"Mama and mommy come on!" Olivia called us. "We already have one cockblock and growing one. Oh God, have mercy for next months" I dramatically said. Scarlett smacks my shoulder and laughs. "We're coming!" She shouted. "Sure you did" I joke or maybe not. "Y/N!" She warned and pinch my side, I hiss on that. "You're so violent, woman" I complain.

"And so?" She said intently looking at me in the eyes. I held her chin gently but with force to look face me. "Of course, I love it, especially when you leave a few scratches in my back, a sign that I fuck you so good, am I right my so sweet pretty baby?" Her breathing got heavier by my few words knowing her body so well. Add to the fact that she's ten times hornier because of her hormones.

"Am I making you horny, darling?" I whisper lustfully as my hands made their way to her back. One smooth stroke and she arched her back, leaning her body to my front and a soft moan escape her lips as I grab her bouncy ass.

"Sorry but I have to leave you here like that, we have an appointment," I said and wink at her then run for my life.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N- JOHANSSON GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE YOU SNITCH!" she shouted. Olivia look at me worried and confused. "Mama what did you do?!" She said and run with me. I shrugged my shoulder and laugh.

"Mama you're dead," she said and run to the car. "Olivia I thought you're going to help me!" I shouted looking at her in the betrayed face. "You can do that alone, mama. I want to get some ice cream and live" she said and closed the door.

I gulp when I saw her out of the house, holding her bag. I get it and smile nervously. "You're gonna regret what did you just do, love" she whispered to my ears. "Better pay that later tonight or you won't get lucky for a month" she added, placing her hands on my abs playing along with my clothes. I shudder at her touch. "Okay, my sweet baby," I said smiling at her.

We get into the car, Olivia teasing me on how im scared that her mom going to kill me. Scarlett laughs at my face who's defeated. "I thought you're on my side, Olivia. I'm so betrayed right now" I said and fake cry.

"You're a big crying baby, mama," she said and smile at her mom. Scarlett agreed and I gasped. "You young lady wake up and choose violence," I told her earning a laugh from her.