Chapter 21

Third-person POV

As the cold breeze of bleak night brushes her skin, she watches her lover's silhouette walking to the distance with her new one. Every second as they walk to the void, her heart bleeds, it's like someone stabbing her with the sight of holding someone's waist.

Her knees meet the ground, hands-on her breaking heart, tears caused by the pain, and sobs as a form of a scream. She let her tears fall to the ground, like her body who's shot straight to her heart from her words earlier.

She wished she didn't go or she wished she's going to choose her; like before. But she's all wrong. Change is the only thing that is permanent in this world. Pain changes people.

"What about me?" She asked between each whimper.

Will they come to the point where she doesn't have to beg just to choose? Is she late? The agony of seeing that the person who used to love you so dearly and chooses you every day, fights you with every catastrophe and storm that life throws at you, she is still there and won't let you go, until you wake up; she is gone.

The person you see first thing in the morning and the last person you see when you close your eyes is gone. The one who prepares everything you need treats you like a queen. Give everything you asked. The one who will massage your aching head and whisper sweet nothings to your ears. The one who lulls you until you fell asleep on her warm embrace. That person will pull you back when you came across the wrong path. That person who will stick with you when the darkest days came. That person you shared everything; laughs, tears, screams, gaze, moments, and memories. The person who stays with you until her last breath.

That person promised you she will stay even you pushed her away, maybe I pushed her too much, I take her for granted. I didn't think about her, that she's tired too, I only think about myself. The person who means the world to me is now with her new moon.

They like the moon and earth. Never be together and never apart.

She's aware that she shouldn't beg or complain about this because, in the first place, she broke her first. She left her. She's aware that she shouldn't cry. She's the one who caused her to cry everything until her eyes swell droplets of blood because her eyes body can't release any more water. She's aware that she made her like this, and there's no excuse for that. Hell, she can't even deny the fact that she hurt the only person whose only intention is to love her unconditionally.

----

She forced herself to stand, to drive herself home. Though the tears are falling, making her vision blurry, she continues to drive.

"What do you want to name our future baby?" Scarlett asks her head against Y/N's bare chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"Olivia for a girl," Y/N answers, stuck in the loose strands of Scarlett's blond hair. Smiling at her. They keep themselves as close as possible to keep their bodies warm.

"And Elias for a boy" Y/N adds. "I like that name," Scarlett said cuddling close to Y/N.

"We don't have to rush this thing. I want the both of us ready for our little munchkins running on our house. But are you ready to be my baby mama?" Y/N said, her smile didn't leave her face as she look at her soon-to-be wife.

"You're my endgame, Y/N. I want to build a family with you, to watch our little munchkins running around the house, to do everything with you. I'm ready to be your baby mama, baby daddy" Scarlett sweetly said, giving Y/N a teary look. "Wanna make our Olivia and Elias now?" Y/N said suggestively, Scarlett giggle, and nodded.