Chapter 14

Scarlett's POV

I wake up because the sun shines so bright making me stir. My gaze diverted on my daughter who's sleeping soundly. I run my hands through her hair, wishing her to get better so we can go back to the house, and maybe, just maybe, shes with us.

A nurse came to the room to check Olivia. "Good morning ma'am" she greets me, I smile, "good morning too"

I watched as she change Olivia's IV fluid. Shes are very careful. "Where's doctor Y/N?" I can't help but ask her. "ow, doctor Y/N is with doctor Vicky in the operating room. You want me to page her?" She informed and asks. I shook my head, "no, no need. I'm just curious" I said. She smile and nods.

"I will check on her later, ill tell doctor Y/N I already change her IV. If you need something, press the button and it will alarm us" she said and get the chart on the table. I nod and thank her.

I try to wiggle at my daughter's little arms around my body, but I fail she snuggle more, burying her face to my chest and tangling her little legs to my hips.

I can't get up, her body is literally attached to me. I slowly feel my eyelids want to close, I blink many times to shrug the sleepiness in my body.

I stare at her once more, she gets her mama's face shape, her (your hair color) hair from Y/N. Her eyes are from me but the resemblance from her is showy.

I may not lose her but I still have someone to remind me about her.

I let my body take a rest and dive into the dreamland.

I'm ready to go home, I pack my things before going to my trailer. I found it open. I know I locked it before I leave. What the-

I found a bouquet of red roses on the table and a letter attached to it. I admire how beautiful, my heart melts knowing it's from her.

To the woman I love,

Hi, baby. I hope are not tired of your activity today. Please wear the comfortable clothes I left with the bouquet. Mike is waiting for you in the parking lot.

See you there, I love you.

Your lover, Y/N

This woman is full of surprises. I put my bags down and get the clothes she prepare for me. My eyes soften on the piece of clothing. It's her favorite oversize white t-shirt with a massive print in the back. I always borrow her clothes because it's comfortable to wear.

"What are you up to, Y/N?" I ask myself in the mirror as I look at myself when I'm satisfied with my look I grab my bag and headed to Mike.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am. Ready to go?" He asks as he opens the back door. "Can you tell me where we going?" I asked him as I settled myself inside. "I don't want to spoil the fun, ma'am," Mike said. I sigh and nod.

The ride didn't take that long and my eyes widen where Mike bring me. Kids are running around, squeals, giggles, and laughs are covering the place.

Mike open the car door and help me get out. I left my bags inside but my purse is with me. "Ms. Y/N told me to give this to you" and handed me a polaroid picture, I stare at him confused, "there's a clue in the back where you can find her. Good luck and have fun, ma'am" he informed me.

Hi, baby. You got your first clue. So let's begin. Go to the place where we usually sit to enjoy the view and that place is where you give me your first yes.