Chapter 22

Warning:
18+ content. If you're not comfortable with this you can skip this chapter. I already warned you.

Yeah, my warning is nothing when your horny, so go ahead, bestie.

Scarlett's POV

I didn't know what comes to my mind when I say that, her lips are so tempting, I can't even help myself not to look at them.

I found lips crashing to her. It felt so unreal, that I'm able to kiss her again. Her lips are perfectly fit to mine. It's full of burning passion and intimacy. I sense myself getting hot at her kiss.

I move my hand to her hair, pushing her closer to me as she helps my neck, almost choking me. By the time our kisses turn into more lustful and aggressive. Neither of us wants to pull out. She bit my lower lip asking for entrance, I gladly give it to her. No time for being a brat.

Our tongues dance to each other. Eyes closed. We let ourselves lose at the moment we have. We feel our lungs burn and run out of oxygen. Heart beating erratically. Our forehead touched as we catch our breath.

"I miss your lips. I miss you" I told her between my breath.

"Still soft and plump, I still taste the cherry lip balm" she commented, smirking at me. God, that smirk, indicating im not able to walk for days.

"I want you, Y/N" I whisper, gripping to the belt of her trousers. Her pupils are now dark and blown by lust. I know mine too. "I want you inside me, please" I pleaded she slowly pushed me against the wall. Slow but rough.

Her big hands are on my neck, squeezing it making me let a soft moan. I love it when she's choking me until it leaves a mark, marking me as her possession; forbidden to anyone.

"Are you sure you want this?" She asked, she still soft as before. She knows how to treat a woman right that's why I have so many competitors.

I nod eagerly, "yes, please Y/N" I beg once more.

"I like it when you begged for me, still a pathetic baby begging to be touched," she said distracting me. She opens my legs, places her thighs, and hits my clothed core. "Oh, don't make any move or ill leave you here" she warned, I gulp and nod.

"In that past years, how many times did you cum? Or did they make you cum?" She asked staring at my eyes. I look away, embarrass because no make me cum as she did and I didn't have sex after that.

She aggressively held my jaw, forcing me to look into her eyes. "I ask a question, I demand an answer, kitten" fuck. I feel myself getting soaked in her words and how she stared at me like she's already planning how to rail me until I can't take it.

"I- didn't cum- I only cum when I touch myself"

Her smirk grew even more. "And what are you thinking when you touch yourself huh?" Y/N asked she rub her thighs to my core making me moan at the feeling, but I want more.

"Answer it or I will stop"

"Yo- you" I moan feeling the pressure between my thighs intensify. I hold to her arms, keeping myself not to fall.

"And what I'm doing at your fantasy, kitten?"

"Fuck- I- you touching me, making me scream your name- your fingers are deep inside me- shit- and-"

"Continue. And?"

"You fucking me until I can't take it anymore- filling me up with your cum- all our marks are in my body- your handprint is on my ass- your penetration making me cry in pleasure- oh god- Y/N please-"