Chapter 30

Scarlett's POV

It's been one week but shes still in ICU. Shes in an induced coma to allow her brain and heart to rest. For that week's shes been trying hard to fight for her life.

What happened is all over the news. We're on the headline. The cast was speaking for us since the media is not important to me. All of the security is all over the place.

Lizzie and Robert take over the media. Sebastian and Mackie always visit to get an update and to talk to Olivia. Evans and Hemsworth are here to entertain the kid while im talking to the doctors.

Olivia is under therapy. What happened to us that day is trauma. We're helping her to recover. Slowly, the Olivia we know is coming back. The only person we wait is her mama.

"Mommy when will mama wake?" Olivia asked, were outside the room since she can't be inside the ICU.

"I don't know when will mama wake up but I know she is. We just have to wait for her" I told her. She nods and looks at her mama who is still unconscious with tubes and wire.

"I miss her, mommy," Olivia said. I feel sad for my kid. She's been wishing this for so long now she has it but those bitches took it away from her.

"I miss her too, bubs," I said. We hug each other for the comfort that we need. I miss her so much, don't take her away from me and Olivia.

The beeping sound broke the peace.

"CODE BLUE!"

I heard the nurses shout. People around us are working so fast and I can't process my mind. The only thing I know; death is trying to get her, again.

"I NEED A CRASH CART IN HERE!"

"DOC SHES ON V-FIB"

"CHARGE TO 200"

"CLEAR"

"NO IMPROVEMENT"

"COME ON! CHARGE TO 250"

"CLEAR"

"YOU DON'T GET TO DIE, YOU HEAR ME! YOUR FAMILY IS WAITING FOR YOU!"

"PUSH ONE OF EPI"

"ALREADY IN DOC"

"CHARGE TO 300"

"But doc she can't take that shocked"

"JUST CHARGE TO 300!"

"CLEAR"

"Mama please don't leave me" Olivia yell while crying. I saw her again, almost dying.

"Mama please stay"

"She's stable for now but her lungs are failing if we can't find a donor within this day she's going to heart failure. I've been transferred her to the top list for the lungs. We can't wait for that long. She's having seizures. We can lose her" Doctor Pierce said.

"I'll find one and call all the Hospital around for her," Vicky said and run.

"Please do anything, just save her" I begged. If I could give my lungs I will.

"My lungs? Mama and I are with same blood" Olivia suggested. I bent down and talk to her. "Baby, thank you for that but you're too young to donate. You still have baby lungs" I explain. She frowned and tears threatened to fall, "but I want to save mama" I smiled at her.

"I know, Bubs. Mommy wants that too" I said.

"You're a good kid like my nieces and nephews in Seattle. But im sure your mama will fight. If you want to help, pray for your mama" Doctor Pierce said.