Chapter 40

Y/N's POV

Time runs so fast, Scarlett is in her 2nd trimester. All her morning sickness and over fatigue slowly fade. Her moods are getting better, she's happier and jolly. I asked the hospital if I could stay with her until she give birth to our baby. Thankfully, they agreed and gives us best wishes.

About the wedding, I let Sarah and hunter do it since I can't find myself drowning in that when you have a clingy pregnant lady who wants to keep you in her pocket.

Olivia stays in our room being the cockblock she is. Her head is always on her mommy's belly, she even tells how her day went and how she enjoys being in daycare, giving her little brother or sister an update. We just watch her in awe and my heart burst in pride, knowing she's going to be the best sister.

Scarlett's crazy cravings are not that insane anymore, though she always wakes me up to get her food and asked me to feed her. I'm more than happy to do it. I'm loving this silly hormone.

Every time she gets all she wants, it's always food and cuddles, her bright smile and how she glows in satisfaction make all my tiredness away.

It is my energy charger, making me energized and ready to give my wife and my baby the things she needs. Olivia is really a big help for me, she entertains her mom when im stuck in some stupid traffic or I get stuck in a very long lane in the casher.

The cast spoils our unborn baby and Olivia. Give them gifts when they visit, check on Scarlett's pregnancy, and how I handle everything. The boys only laugh at my struggles when her mood strikes with her insane food cravings.

There's also a time when we're alone, watching a film that she chooses, she can't help but get insecure, I always tell her she's beautiful, even more, beautiful on how she holds and take care of a growing human being on her belly, how I love every inch of her, from her blond hair to the top of her toes, everything makes her perfect to me. I don't care what other people say something bullshit, they always have a say whether you did something good or wrong.

Every time that happens, I shower her with affection, assurance, and care. I didn't let her think bad at herself, I don't like it when she's upset. I kiss every part of her, whisper how I love every inch of her, say sweet things in her ears.

There's also a time she asked me hypocritical questions. Dude, this test every single brain cells I have. I give you some of it that I remember.

"Babe?" She called, getting my attention off to the Tv to her. I hum to tell her that I recognized her call.

"Do you still love me if I get fat?" She asked not looking at me. I get the remote and turn off the Tv. My attention is all hers. I always have these nights, herself doubts that im going to leave her.

"Of course, what makes you say that?" I asked her. Her insecurity always shows when something happens this day or she saw something while scrolling the internet.

"Because there are a lot of other women who are more beautiful than me, younger and sexy." Tears on her eyes and how she says every word are heartbreaking.

"I don't care if they are more beautiful or something. I don't care at all. All I care about is you. Only you. You're the most amazing, beautiful, loving woman I met, you're hot and young, add to the fact that you're aging like a fine wine. You know I don't look at the physical appearance. I love you, Scarlett Ingrid and it will never change. It won't change at all." I meant every word I said, giving her a sweet kiss on her forehead and cheeks, lastly to her lips.

I gently held her chin and uttered, "You're the only woman who drives me crazy"

"And you're a hot milf" winking at her, she smiles and giggles with a sniff. I get a tissue and wipe her tears. "You're my hot milf" I rephrase.