Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

I drive myself to the house to get a good hot shower and change for the conference later. I'm glad that I pack all of my business suits for this event.

I hurriedly run to my room and take off my clothes, I feel sticky and stinky. I still have two hours to prepare.

I let hot droplets of water sting my skin, loosen up my aching muscles. I allow the water to clean my body. I lean my head against the cold walls, breathing in my mouth. I closed my eyes letting it rest for a while.

Out of nowhere the image of her laying down beautifully naked on our bed engraved into my mind; her body close to me, her not-so-innocent smile, her beautiful yet mysterious eyes glanced at me making my knees weak. My eyes slowly went down to her jaw, down to her neck, the part of her body that I love to mark so people know who she belongs to.

My gaze went down to the valley of her breast that I suck like a hungry child waiting for her food. I left wet kisses and love bites. Enjoying the view of the way her chest rises, aching for my touch.

The wet trail of kisses went down to her glorious stomach, she pleased and begged to move faster but I take my time. I reject her please and kissed her thighs ignore her dripping core.

Her whines, whimpers, and moans are music to my ears that I never get tired of listening to. She's getting louder as I make my way to the throbbing core. I smirk at her keeping eye contact as my cold slender fingers land on her silky core, chuckled at how she gasped at the contact.

I rub tight circles on her clit, I watch her throw her head and her grasp at the white sheet of our bed. I take the pity and without a warning, I thrust my middle finger inside her not giving her time for the sudden stretch. She feels so good around my fingers, her warm and tight walls squeezing my finger.

I keep my momentum and trusting faster and hard, I lean in to capture her lips, swallowing her moans and scream. Her legs are shaking violently and I take that as a sign that she's closer to her high.

I add another finger, staring at how her breast bounce from how hard I trust. It's too tempting not to take her perky nipples. I feel her hands gripping tightly to my hair for her life as I abused her tight core.

I release her nipple with a pop and twist and pinch it between my fingers. I feel her clenching indicating she's gonna cum anytime soon. She looks at me with tears in her eyes pleading me to let her fall apart and make a mess. The room is surrounded by her pornographic moans and the squealing sound coming from her battered cunt. A nod is all it takes to watch her screaming and moaning my name. Her sweet yet salty cum covered my fingers making a wet patch on the sheet. Legs shaking, chest breathing heavily.

Her cumming for me is a lovely sight. On how she fall apart just by fucking her with my fingers, what more with my hard member. 

I slowed down my trust helping her to ride her orgasm. I give her time to catch her breath, leaning to her ears whispering sweet praises. I take out my fingers and she whines at the emptiness. I put it to her mouth, cleaning it. She moans at the taste for herself.

I bent and crashed my lips to her. I bit her lower lip asking for entrance and she gladly open it. Our tongues dance synchronously tasting her cum in her mouth. I break the kiss and look at her blown with lustful pupils.

"We're just getting started, are you ready for me?"

(A/N: I bet you didn't see that coming.)

I open my eyes, breathing heavily at what my mind played. I feel hard and horny. I take a minute to catch my breath.

"Damn it!" I hissed and bit my lips. "It feels so wrong yet so right" I run my hands to my face. I look down at my still hard member. "Fucking hell" I shrieked. "Now I need to get off myself"