Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

"Do you enjoy the movie?" I asked Vicky who's holding my waist as I kept her close by her shoulder. "Yes, how do you know I love action films?" She asked me. "You said that on the first day we met," I said to her. She stops walking and I stare at her confused. "What? Did I say something bad?" I asked her and a smile crept on her face.

"You remember that?" She inquires. I tilt my head and nod, "of course. You also said you don't like pineapple in a pizza and you like peanut butter. You also told me that you received the highest honor back in your high school. You like sleeping on the left side of the bed and you like roaming around without exact direction and you also shared that your hamster died when you were 8 years old." I explained. Her smile went wide and kissed me. My eyes widen in shock by that move. "Your paying attention to my nonsense rants?" She asks in disbelief. "Hey, it's not nonsense. And stop saying that, if that's important to you then I want to know more" I said and holding her back to me.

"You want to know more?" She implored. "Yes, we have a lot of time so go ahead," I said. I keep her close to me while we took a ride on the elevator.  "How about you tell me about yourself?" She suggests. "What do you want to know?" I asked her. "Anything"

"My father left us when I was five and my sister when she was two years old. And that day is my birthday. The mistress came in and dragged my dad. She said she's pregnant and my mom is pregnant at that time too but she didn't say it. I just stood there watching the fight while my little sister is with our nanny. I don't feel anything at that point. The mistress gives my dad a choice her or my mom. Mom counters back and she said if she chooses her he won't see us again. The mistress made a scene that she 'almost' lost their baby so dad choose her. She chooses her over us. Mom crying on the floor and holding her tummy because my little brother is there. It's supposed to be a happy birthday but I expect too much. From that day on I didn't celebrate my birthday" I told her. She glances at me in an apologetic look. She hugged me at the elevator open.

I saw a familiar face but I didn't recognize it. It's just she looks so familiar to me. I shrugged it off and take Vicky's hand. "Did you meet him again?" Vicky asks. "No, I don't have any idea where he is and it's good. I don't want to meet him anymore" I said.

"I've graduated from medicine at the age of 19 and work for my residency program for 3 years and fellowship for 2 years. I got a job offer in Seattle but I didn't get it. I don't want to be away from her at that time so I stick here in NY. I have twin siblings, well one of them joined the army with our uncles. I have 2 pairs of twin nieces and nephews. Our family is quite big, and I want you to meet them soon." I told her. I saw her getting nervous at the thought of her meeting my family so I grab her hand.

"Don't worry, you will meet them when you were ready to meet them. I won't rush you. I got you" I said. "It's new to me. I never got that assurance and the thought that they would like me to meet their family. Though my family knows them. I never got the chance to experience that." She told me. "Why do you settle for that?" I ask her. "Because I thought they are just not ready and I understand. And I loved them to question it."

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask her. "I'm craving pasta," she said. I looked at her, is she? Am I going to be a parent now? "I'm not pregnant yet." She said. My shoulder fell in disappointment. "You want to be a mother don't you?" She asked. "Of course. I mean im stable in every aspect and I think im ready to have little kids running around the house" I told her. "You're going to be the best mother every child needs. Even though you didn't meet them yet, I can feel the overflowing love you will shower them"

"Why not we go to the grocery and cook for me in your house?" She suggests. "That's a good idea because I need to go to buy stocks on the house"

----