son heung-min.

for luxury and class

It came time for Sonny and Y/N to prepare for a fancy event, one that received their attendance and others on an annual regular. The assignment, as usual, was to dress up extra but with elegance, for luxury and class. Away from the football attire, away from the overdone school fits. The night gave place to flaunt one's riches, one's donations and maybe even their partner.

Sonny walked into the bathroom fixing his cuffs. "You ready to..." He stopped when he took in Y/N who was still getting ready in the mirror. He lost his words for a moment there. So far into the relationship yet he was still so taken aback by Y/N. He could say so much about them if he wasn't lost in thought over the grand appearance of Y/N. The event had yet to begin and he had yet to see everyone who would be there, yet Sonny could already say that no one could reach their ankles.

Y/N had already won.

"How do I look?" Looking into the mirror, Y/N fluffed out their hair as if that would make a difference to its short state. "I'm not quite finished so give me some grace. Be honest."

"You want me to be honest?" Sonny approached them from behind, wrapping his arms around their middle. He pressed a kiss on their head, smiling into their skin. "Brillant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, totally unique, completely not ever been done before." He was a hypeman—Y/N's hypeman—by romantic nature. And this wasn't simply reserved for looks. Their appearance, need for school motivation, encouragement to make a move even the smallest one, Son was the one to assure Y/N. And he would continue to do so until their final days.

He spun Y/N around his way, causing them to laugh a bit. There was no getting tired of hearing it. The two let their fingers interlock, swaying to the absence of sound. The way they could fall into each other was almost a bit too poetic, a perfect fix if you will. "Seriously, though," he let his eyes trail over Y/N's figure. Wow, wow, wow— "You look great, you really do."

In the sight of Sonny, they really did look great. An appearance far too pretty and alluring and divine. Y/N wasn't one to dress all too much but when they did, they really were a presence to see. No true intention to the fit yet it still offered a lot of definition to their fashion style. All too outward. An approach to formal wear that displayed all of Sonny's favourite body features and curves—the beauty marks, the brow slit, the rare feature that was all too familiar to him. From the appearance to the attire, Y/N was a real and unique case of luxury and class.

Y/N grinned softly. They saw no need to shy away from the compliments that they both of them knew were true. "Thank you." And always were they grateful for his kind words, for his input that resulted in overwhelming output. Through his kind words, through his support system, he gave them confidence. Y/N's confidence itself was sustainable and independent—Sonny didn't exactly fuel it but rather boosted it to where it should naturally be when it was lacking.

They took a glance over Sonny's figure, whistling. "I can say the same about you, I see." And it wasn't a one-way path, everything between the two was very much mutual. To give was also to receive in the relationship. They were in his messages when he was away or in training; they were in the crowd when he was playing; they were by his side when he lost or won. Through appearance, through personality, through sports—in all and every aspect—Y/N was there to be Sonny's hype person.

He was Y/N's support system, and they were Sonny's support system. Being supportive ran in the relationship and others can't help but love it.

And when the two went to the event, it was evident that his words were far from false. That Y/N was looking brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, totally unique, completely not ever been done before. 'Cause there were looks, ones of amazement and envy and quiet awe looking at his partner, looking at the Sonny and Y/N. Perhaps there was something really captivating about the two's shared luxury and class.

────────────

for duhomiii