jadon sancho.

redamancy

The act of exchanging—giving and receiving—was a very common practice taken in the relationship of Jadon and Y/N. One action was never left without another; a question was never left without an answer; a comment was never left without a follow up to the previous one. It was a mild way of being persistent and present in the relationship, letting the other know that what was shared between them was two-sided rather than one. Both of them offered out their efforts while receiving something in return.

He turned his attention away from the show and looked to Y/N who lied comfortably in his arms. Her soft and tired eyes displaying her state of fatigue. "You okay there, lovely?"

Jadon was one with his words. Not only with what he said, but also how he said it. Always did he know what to say to Y/N, the circumstances of situations never affecting his ability to communicate with common thought. Variation never stopped him from expressing how he felt. Whether he demonstrated this with his voice, a note left on the fridge or even a message, Jadon's words still held a sense of admiration. They were comforting, endearing, warming to receive, and almost rewarding to give out.

He was the first one to notice something and the last one to have his eyes on something, and that's how he felt about his girlfriend. If there was something to notice about Y/N, he believed he might as well put it into words. Never did he limit himself from saying one thing over the other, his charisma pushing his confidence to speak as he could. It started with the pet names and soon after came the complements or the ordinary conversation that came through with affection for another.

Slowly, she tilted her head up and a ghost of a smile appeared across her lips. "Yeah, I'm good. . .  perfectly fine." She slipped her arms around his waist as she cuddled into his side further, letting her fingers tap against his bare skin.

If she couldn't find the right words to express how she felt, Y/N would confide in physical affection. She wouldn't exactly use the word easy, though it definitely had its simplicities compared to Jadon's preference. Physical touch came with no explanations; she could fall into Jadon's embrace and he wouldn't question anything about it. Instead, he would respond by reciprocating the gesture or saying something of his likings.

Reaching out to hold his hand, the kisses for the hellos and farewells, never holding back when it came to a public display of affection—whether big or small. Even when they were in the middle of doing something else, like holding a serious conversation, Y/N would always make sure to have some kind of hold on her partner, either noticeable or not. There was so much that came from a simple physical interaction. In it, she found comfort, a sense of familiarity and reassurance. Neither Y/N nor Jadon would neglect their relationship or each other. Though a reminder of what they shared through physical touch never caused anyone harm.

Through their actions directed at one another was done out of love and attachment. And while though their preferences differed, they still came through to display similar messages—reassurance and acknowledgement. Even as individuals the pair were one in their relationship, and so they understood the importance of reminding the other of their presence in the relationship. That neither of them was alone in a space and environment where they should be embraced for everything that they were and beyond.

────────────

For ellalf70

We're just going to ignore the fact that this is kinda like the Jude one, but anyways...