Chapter. 36

Aria woke up the next morning. It was a great day today because she had the day with her mother, whom she'd sacrifice the world for because her mother is her inspiration, idol, and role model.

Her mother is extremely hard working and fights her husband for Aria, which made Aria hold her so dear.

She got up from her bed and went to the restroom, it was cold in there. She turned on the lights and then turned on the water to brush her teeth. She brushed all of her teeth rather than her tongue.

She spit out the toothpaste and looked in the mirror, she then rinsed her mouth out and her toothbrush, she then grabbed a brush and started brushing her hair that was in a mess, after applying hair products and brushing it and washing her hair it straightened.

Then with her straightened hair, she began braiding her hair into one long right-side braid.

She then left her bathroom and went to her closet to pick out clothes, she picked up her Jordan retro 1 high Travis Scott a bird club shirt cash-only sweater, and cactus jack sweatpants by Travis Scott.

She went downstairs and found her dad there, he was looking in the fridge and pulled out a turkey sandwich, he then turned his attention to Aria who was looking at him, and began getting anxious.

"The fuck are you looking at?" He asked, he then took a bite of his sandwich.

"Nothing," she replied, turning away.

"Why do you hate me?" She asked him, making him pause slightly for a minute, so slight it was almost undetectable, he then took another bite of his sandwich and savored it slowly; he then swallowed.

"Because you're a burden, spoiled, unappreciative, and indecisive," he told her.

"That's hardly a reason to despise me," she said, giving a rebuttal.

"It's more than a reason, I wish I put a rubber on that night," he said.

"Be careful about what you wish for," Aria said.

"Aria gets out of my face before I get angry, you piece of shit," he said, slamming his hand on the table startling her, and causing her to jump slightly.

"Are you threatening me?" She asked with a soft tone.

"If I was? Exactly, now leave dumb ass," he demanded.

She started getting vivid images in her head of him hurting her from past experiences and felt he was close to doing it again, her heartbeat increased, and started shaking, and got a lump in her throat.

Then to ease her nervous breakdown she started playing in her hair popping her knuckles bouncing her leg and messing with her fingers.

"Why are you still here? Leave you disabled freak," he said which caused tears to slightly go down her cheeks, she wiped them and got up.

Her mom heard that and noticed Aria's current disposition and then looked at the father who just brushed it off.

They began arguing, "There's something constitutionally wrong with you, how could you say that to your daughter?"

"Because I can say whatever the fuck I want when I want, I'm the reason she has a house, eats every night, and more, my house my rules," he said.

"Right because those said rules have to consist of intimidation, where does that even lead? Satisfying your fragile ego? Get a fucking grip," she said.

"I need to get a grip? You're the one putting false hope into her brain making that contain think she's special, man the things I'd do for a son," he said.