Chapter. 6

What those two boys were talking about was getting to me and was on my mind for weeks after their conversation about God and if he exists.

So during church today I'm going to ask my pastor what he thinks since he's all about this stuff.

After church ended this Sunday at 1 pm I told my family I'll stay for a bit and my parents nodded their heads in agreement and headed towards the car to wait for me.

I walked towards the pastor and said "Hey pastor," I said to get his attention.

"Hey, son!" He replied in a joyful tone.

"What is it that brings you here? You got questions about our lord?" He asked me.

"Actually yes I do," I replied kinda nervous because I feel like I'm going to ask something dumb.

"Well, what's on your mind son?"

"Do you believe God exists, you know?" I asked nervously since I feel that was a dumb question to ask a pastor of all people.

"Well of course I do," he began chuckling.

"Why else would I be here? Preaching to you all about the will and greatness of our lord and savior?" He said.

"Why else do you think you're here? Because he made you son! He made all of us!" He added, sounding like he was about to preach to me.

I thanked him for his time and left since I wasn't getting the answers I wanted.

I went home and decided to do my research grabbing tons of Bibles and doing hours of researching online for any hints that he is real.

I started researching at 2:30 pm and ended at 7 am, I found some really interesting stuff.

"God is all-powerful, all-knowing, and is everywhere at all times past, present and future," I mumbled to myself.

"The Holy Spirit created the infinite-sized universe and within that universe, there are infinite amounts of spatiotemporal dimensions and each dimension is overlapping. Is free from all forms of restrictions, ideas, laws, structures, origins, concepts and free from anything the lower dimension has."

"Wait, so there's an infinite-sized universe and within that universe, there's an infinite amount of spatiotemporal dimensions and each being above the last?!" I mumbled to myself in utter shock.

"God is truly perfect, having the power of absolutely anything and everything no matter what, beyond any reasoning and understanding. Nobody can even come close to the power of the Almighty." said Raphael, one of the angels in Heaven.

"Holy fucking shit," I said out loud as I read how the universe is infinite and contained infinite spatial dimensions.

"God is beyond of all forms of human mathematics such as the concept of infinite sets, Neoplatonism, Icarus sets, type 4 maths, random or unpredictable behavior in systems governed by deterministic laws, beyond Infinitesimal sets, Existing beyond and outside of intelligence itself, and is beyond the conglomeration of all mathematics, encompassing all of existence within itself as the abstract totality in which all ideas, both logical and illogical, are contained." I read out loud.

"I'm about to shit myself from this" as the mere thought of such power.

"The Light created an infinite amount of multiverses, each lower universe being infinitesimal in comparison to the inaccessibly infinite larger universe, a mere photon in comparison to the larger, greater universe. Each universe above is its creation, Being free from everything the lower universe has to offer. Being overarching, and each universe being completely different from each other having their properties and Inter-universal laws." Said the archangel Micheal.

"Each infinite universe is free from all forms of restrictions, ideas, laws, structures, origins, concepts and free from anything the lower universe has." Micheal said.

"God is a primordial being, beyond existence and non-existence, probability and impossibility, and absolute nothingness, existing outside all possible dual distinctions, beyond binary logic no matter how complex God is above it all." Micheal said.

"God can manipulate any and everything, as the Holy Spirit it's one of his powers," Gabriel said.

After I read about how god is above all forms of mathematics and science such as things like, physics, metaphysics, and practically everything I can wrap my puny mind to come up with I closed up, terrified of what I just read.

People probably killed themselves from reading this.

The words which I read were in the red.

Probably at the fact that the universe is infinite in size and contains infinite dimensions.

I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in the infinite-sized universe there are beings with superpowers.

There's no way in hell we are alone in the universe.

Around nine o'clock am is when I went to bed.