Chapter. 33

Israel looks around after breaking free from the hug, "Where am I?" He asked.

"You're in a cave, Luna here just freed you from a giant web," Ezekiel said.

"What? No, no, no, this is very bad," Israel said, getting up and starting pasting, walking back and forth.

"Why?"

"The spider is coming for us all, you destroyed its web," Israel said.

"So what?" Josiah asked.

"You don't understand this thing is unlike anything you've ever seen, I was walking with you guys one second then the next I was gone, it took me instantaneously and so quickly none of you even recognized it," Israel said as he stopped walking back and forth and looked at Josiah and Ezekiel, then turned his attention to Luna.

"Who are you? You know what, never mind, thank you for saving me, but we have to leave now if we want to live," Israel said, they all began walking towards the exit meeting up with the rest of the group.

"Israel!" Vale, Godiva, and Ace said collectively running to give him a hug all surrounding him, "I missed you guys too but we have to leave," he said breaking free from their hugs.

"The spider is coming," he added.

"So what? These girls can do really powerful magic. We saw them time travel," Vale said.

"That's no good, this thing isn't affected by magic or time, it's immune, I saw it myself while trapped in that cave," Israel said "We're wasting precious time," he added on, as they began leaving the vicinity.

"I'm sorry we didn't come for you sooner," Ezekiel said.

"We're glad you're back," he added on.

"I'm glad to be back," Israel said as Ezekiel put his arm over his shoulder walking side by side, letting out a brief laugh.

Luna stopped and Ace walked without paying attention in front of him, bumped into Luna and he fell and hit the ground.

"Luna are you okay?" Godiva asked which was rather an obvious question since she was unaffected.

She gave a head shake indicating a yes.

Ace got up from the ground and dusted himself off, "I'm fine too, thanks for asking," he said, Godiva just rolled her eyes.

"Why'd we stop?" Vale asked.

"It's here," Alora said.

Then a giant spider appeared in front of them, and the friends were all astonished by its size, "that's the spider," Israel said clarifying.

"The Anansi," Vale said.

"Go! I'll hold it off, Alora protects them in case this thing gets past me, take them to the village," she instructed, Alora took off with everyone else and headed down a different path since the Anansi was blocking the way they came from.

"What about your magic? Won't it eventually run out?" Godiva asked worryingly.

"I'll be fine, I have an endless amount of magical energy, just go!" She told her Godiva was the last one to leave running after her friends and Alora.

The Anansi then charged at Luna then Luna expanded the distance between them infinitely then grabbed a very strong substance from an alternate dimension and crashed it upon the Anansi, which was unaffected by it.

Then the Anansi negated the infinite distance between them back to normal, she then created an alternate dimension to temporarily trap it inside, but it was destroyed instantaneously by its existing in there, she created a thousand more alternate dimensions each of which kept getting destroyed quickly and it ended up back to her.