Chapter. 1

They say the loveliest angels make the cruelest demons, and that good souls are destined to have terrible fates, most people burns a midnight oil working all night to live the impossible dream; good things comes to those who wait.

I was born on February 18, 2003, in the chill breeze of my hospital room laying in my mom's arms crying. Like most babies do when firstborn, my childhood years weren't too bad. The standard was going outside, and playing with friends I met at elementary school.

Unironically I was the best and most behaved out of my three siblings, they would always get in trouble and even get kicked out of daycare.

My oldest sister Layla was the second most behaved, she was responsible and a great sister as well, she would make sure we all got up for school and caught the bus. Take care of us when our parents aren't home to do so.

I spent most of my weekends at my grandma's house and we would always go out to get toys like Beyblades, transformers, and things of that nature which were my favorite toys.

On the holidays I would go to West Virginia to visit my siblings on my dad's side, such as my grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I would especially go down there to visit my cousin Elijah all the time, that was the cousin I spent the most time with.

We would play on his Wii and play games like Mario kart, Transformers prime, etc. I also lived in a Christian household, "Get up it's time for church," my mother yelled telling us all to wake up, "Alright!" My sisters and brother replied. I always hate getting up in the mornings especially considering that I was one of those people who stayed up a hell of late, I'm talking four-six am late. We would get ready for church at nine o'clock am.

Fast forward a few years of this repetitive lifestyle and now I'm fourteen, my brother ( Shane ) is eleven, my second oldest sister ( Amelia ) is sixteen, and my oldest is nineteen, which is where my life began to turn to shit.

My grandma died a few months after I turned fourteen and she was the world to me, I would spend every weekend with her and it always made me smile and enjoy the days I had with her, and when she died I felt a part of me die as well, after that I would spend most of my nights crying to sleep, procrastinating on all my school work, not going to school entirely, having terrible hygiene, not eating, not talking to anyone on the days I was forced to leave my room to go to school so I don't get truancy.

Not cleaning my room, basically all symptoms of depression, I was also a very quiet and shy person spending all previous years in school not talking to anyone except when I was in kindergarten through third grade was when I was social.

About a couple of years later my grandma's parents died and that hurt as well as I still never got over my grandma dying.

I never reached out for help to my parents because well, my relationship with them isn't the best, my mother called me stupid, dumbass, and such for most of my life even over the most trivial things like not being able to answer a question I didn't know the answer to and asked for help on.

She never called any of my siblings that either and my stepdad always had a grudge against me, he would non-stop try to argue with me and come after me over the tiniest things.

To say the least, they were very emotionally abusive towards me. And to be honest I never even thought I'd make it this long, my siblings made fun of me every day for months because of how I'd look, always calling me skinny, making fun of my appearance, four eyes, etc.

And I know what you're thinking "Well what about your other family members?" I wasn't close with them either they'd never give me the time of day and would only come to my house to visit my siblings unless it was my birthday party or something regarding around me, even then they stopped coming and it's gotten to the point where it's like 4 families coming over to each of my events.

About a year later during school, I was best friends with this girl named Ava, we were both in the 8th grade and she was the only friend I had at that point. She made my life brighter than it was since I was in a deep depressive state due to everything I've been through.

"Hey Jordan," said Ava "Hello Ava" I replied, "What class are you going to?" she asked whilst we were walking together to our first period.

"Social Studies," I replied.

"How about you?"

"English," Ava said.

"Alright I'll see you at lunch," Ava said as I walked into my classroom waving bye to her.

"Good morning class," the teacher said.

"Good morning," most of us replied.

Forty minutes later.

The bell rings and Ava comes to find me to walk together to our next class.

"So how was it?" She asked.

"Fine I guess, he just talked for around forty minutes then assigned homework, I was half asleep though," I replied.

"How about you did you do anything interesting?" I asked.

"It's English class, of course, I didn't do anything interesting," Ava replied.

"True," I said.