Chapter. 28

Kai Tucker left the restaurant on a full belly, walked to get into his nearest car, and drove to his mom's house, which took about three and a half hours.

Kai then pulls up and takes his key out of the car, turning it off and opening his door, which was quiet in the neighborhood. He then walked up to the door and opened it using his key, when he entered he went back to the ethereal plane once more.

He noticed quickly he was no longer alive and began freaking out questioning how this is possible.

"H- How?! It felt so real! I was alive!" He said with a panicking tone as he was looking upwards to the depthless colorful fogs.

He then leveled his spiritual head back downwards, "It was an illusion, but felt so real," he then got this realization that it was the house that caused it, and he needed to find it again, to get answers.

So he began floating in the direction to his right.

On his path, he saw a spiritual bunny, which he began talking to.

"You're dead too huh? Wonder how you died, perhaps a jaguar killed ya," Kai said.

The bunny ran off.

"Hey!" Kai shouted for it but it kept heading in that direction, he then figured it might lead him to the house, which he figured was a one and a million probability, so he took his chances.

After about four hours of continuously chasing after the bunny he began seeing the demonic spirits again which he knows he was getting close to, he also wondered why they just sat there making noises and not attacking him.

Then he spotted the house which manifested itself out of nowhere again and what he felt like infinite power expressing itself in waves coming from the house, it was unlike any power he read about in fiction which he was a big fan of anime, like JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, Slayers, and Full Metal Alchemist.

The door then slowly started opening itself and he entered once again expecting to have his physical body back, but he didn't and his spiritual face gave a disappointing expression.

He then wandered around the house and up and down the stairs, looking at all the non-physical furniture. The word game he was looking at started to move by itself, which he noticed was telekinesis as he had seen it on TV.

The words rearranged themselves to "Hello Kai Tucker," and then to "nice to meet you finally," he then backed up a little floating backward, he stopped himself and went back towards the word game, and asked, "who are you?"

The words rearranged themselves once more and it said "Qetsiyah."

Kai then said, "You're the one who caused the bunny to lead me to you, there were at least infinite outcomes and infinite possible paths I could've taken and never found this place, anything could have happened, even gotten killed by one of the spirit monsters, but why am I here?" Kai finished up his speech by asking a rather valid question.

Then suddenly he was the multiverse itself, he could see infinite universes rising higher and infinite spatiotemporal dimensions and the weird, surreal, and dis-formed creatures that lived inside them as he embodied them, each alternate universe which had completely different laws and physics of their own, some without planets and stars or no cellular objects in them, some completely different cellular objects and different metaphysics for each universe.

And he noticed that every 5×10^(-44) s every alternate reality splits into uncountably many alternate realities, being bare witness to the cosmic tiger creating thousands of universes on the whim, all being infinite in size overarching each other containing infinite spatiotemporal dimensionality overarching as well, and the deer destroying those universes the tiger create and all powers being used on the levels of existence and the tiger counters and opposes any powers being used to harm reality.