The Eighteen of Spades

Start from the beginning

" Yes Revenge, I didn't forget what those Rajgarh ones did with our family how they.."

" She come to me and express her feelings to me and I made this plan" I smirked.

" I'm proud of you" Dad placed his hand on my shoulder," I thought you fell in love with her and destroy our honour, but you don't do such a thing" he walk past me.

" They must know about all this" Dad announced.

No conversation, meetings or anything was held between Madhavgarh and Rajgarh for a long time. I don't even know if there is any Princess or not.

" No Dad, it's not the time " I go towards him.

" Why?"

" Because.. yeah because you have to tell this to Ma first" and the realisation hit him.

" I'll only tell your Ma about your marriage, she is Rajgarh princess you'll tell that your Ma and Rajmata," he said, I nodded.

" Get ready we are leaving for Madhavgarh," he said and goes out Nilay followed him.

I don't want to do this Swadheenta but you compelled me. I asked many times to leave this place but you didn't listen because you wanted to become Princess.

" Now I'll see how you become Princess. I'll see how everyone will accept you" I laughed throwing my head back.

^^^^^^^^^^

Swadheenta

Swadheenta

What are they talking about? I want to know. I walk back and forth in the corridor and look down holding the grill when some pushed me and I screamed closing my eyes.

I was pulled back and I open my eyes and see my devil husband.

" Have you gone mad? What if I fell?" I asked angrily.

" I want you to" he smirked.

" What!" I left his shirt and pushed him but he is hands are already around my waist so nothing happened.

" Now tell me why did you step outside of this room and tell about our marriage to Dad? When I ordered you not to" He turned serious.

" Who are you to order me? Shehzaade you may be the Prince of Madhavgarh but don't forget I'm your wife, not your Gulam who will do what you asked and you should be thanking me that I only told him about our marriage didn't tell him how his Prince handle the business that it starts drowning and all"