Nothing In Mind But You

Start from the beginning

"God, Lauren... I'm coming," Camila admits.

That causes the green-eyed girl to remove her hand, taking all of Camila into her mouth and that is all it took for the brunette to release her semen, the spray hitting the back of Lauren's throat but she swallows it without hesitation.

Lauren pulls away, the shaft sliding out smoothly due to the spit and leftover semen.

The green-eyed girl sits back on her heels as she just stares at Camila who cleans off the liquids from her shaft.

The brunette stands up and helps Lauren up as she presses their bodies together. "What if we finish what we started on those stairs?" Camila raises an eyebrow.

"We still fucked that night," Lauren says.

The brunette shakes her head as her hand goes behind Lauren's back, unclasping her bra.

"We didn't finish it on the stairs," Camila says.

She reaches up and slides the straps down before throwing the piece of clothing to the side.

Camila brings her hands up and cups Lauren's breasts, making the green-eyed girl moan.

"Come," Camila says.

She drops her hands and grabs Lauren's hands, leading them to the stairs.

Camila pins Lauren against the wall as her hands go underneath the green-eyed girl's thighs.

"Before that... Take these off," Lauren grips the top of her panties.

The brunette eagerly takes off her wife's panties and throws them behind her as they hang from the railing.

Camila then steps back a little and takes her boxers off, dropping them on the steps before she presses their now fully naked bodies together.

She brings her hands to the bottom of Lauren's thighs again and the green-eyed girl jumps, wrapping her legs around Camila's waist.

Lauren flips her hair to one side and leans down, connecting her lips with Camila's.

The brunette brings her hands up and cups the green-eyed girl's breasts again as she starts to slowly massage them.

"Fuck..." Lauren mumbles.

Camila trails one of her hands down and grips her member, lining it up before slowly sliding it into Lauren's entrance.

"Oh fuck..." The green-eyed girl moans.

The brunette holds Lauren's shoulders against the wall as she starts to thrust in and out as fast as she can in the position they are in.

"Fuck... Faster," Lauren breathes out.

"Can't go any faster," Camila says.

Lauren takes the brunette's hands off her shoulders so she can wrap her arms around Camila's neck.

The brunette's arms wrap around Lauren's torso as she does one deep thrust, staying like that.

Camila and Lauren just stare into each other's eyes as their breathing is hot and heavy.

"Tell me," Camila whispers.

"Tell you what?" Lauren breathes out.

"Tell me even if it's a lie. I just want to hear it. Tell me I fuck you so much better than your boss does," Camila says.

"Oh, Camila... I've never said he did. And trust that it's the truth when I say that you fuck me so much better than he does," Lauren says.

"Even if this is a lie, I'll change your mind," Camila says.

"You don't need to change anything. Just keep fucking me," Lauren says.

The brunette nods and grips onto Lauren tightly as she starts to thrust in and out again at a fast pace.

Lauren leans her head back against the wall, a moan escaping her throat as she begins to chase after her climax.

"Fuck, Camila, I'm close," Lauren says.

The brunette brings her lips up and starts to kiss all over Lauren's exposed neck. "Come for me," Camila mumbles.

She does only three more fast, hard thrusts before Lauren is moaning uncontrollably as she releases her orgasm and Camila is not too far behind as she releases her semen for the second time tonight.

"Didn't think you still had some in you," Lauren jokes.

Camila hums as pulls out, setting Lauren down, who supports her weight against the wall.

The green-eyed girl wraps an arm around her wife's waist, bringing her close.

The brunette doesn't hesitate as she wraps her arms around Lauren's neck, resting her forehead against her wife's shoulder.

Lauren bites down on her lower lip as she runs her hand up Camila's back, afraid to say something and causing the brunette to leave.

"You're not gonna say something?" Camila finally speaks.

"I'm afraid to," Lauren says.

Camila lifts her head and stares into her wife's eyes. "Why?" She asks.

"I don't want you to leave me. Not yet," Lauren says.

The brunette bites down on her lower lip as she brings a hand up, cupping Lauren's cheek.

"Let's go to your bedroom," Camila says.

"Ours," Lauren frowns.

"Yeah... Ours," Camila says.

She takes her wife's hand and leads them up the stairs and into their bedroom.

Both girls get under the covers as Camila opens her arms and Lauren enters them, resting her head on her wife's chest.

"Why did you want to come over tonight?" Lauren asks.

Camila sighs as she starts to draw circles on the green-eyed girl's arm.

"And also, don't think I didn't realize that you drank alcohol. You faintly smelled like it," Lauren says.

"Liam and I went to a karaoke bar tonight. And there I met someone. An old friend. I've told you about him before," Camila says.

Lauren furrows her eyebrows in concentration as she slowly sits up when it comes to her.

"Your childhood friend? Shawn Mendes, right? The one who..." Lauren trails off.

"The very one," Camila says.

"Oh... I... I'm so sorry," Lauren says.

"Don't be," Camila says.

"So what exactly did you want from me that you came here? An outlet?" Lauren asks.

"I was hoping that my wife can comfort me," Camila says.

Lauren's heart skips at the sound of Camila calling her that but she doesn't show the major relief.

"Glad to see you still seek comfort from me," Lauren says.

"Despite what happened, you're the only one who knows me in and out. From old to new," Camila says.

"He shouldn't have done what he did. So... What are you going to do now?" Lauren says, resting her head back on Camila's chest.

"Nothing. I'm just going to stay away from him, that simple," Camila says.

"And if he tries something?" Lauren asks.

Camila takes a deep breath but says nothing as she wraps her arms fully around Lauren.

"Let's just go to sleep," Camila says.

"Okay," Lauren says as she buries her face into the crook of Camila's neck.

"Good night, Lauren," Camila says.

The green-eyed frowns because Camila didn't say 'mi amor' but she still says, "Good night, Camila."