Wicked please don't take my cum

Start from the beginning

"We gotta g-"

"Thomas stop!" Her unnatural tone halted him in his tracks. It even startled me a bit. "Tell me what's going on." Was it weird that she looked unusually lovely in the darkness? Her hair flipped over, a raven halo resting messily perfect on her head. She caught me staring.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, look away. Not the time or place, it's not the time or place.

"It's Wicked." Thomas's voice graveled in rasp, he took a step towards us. "It's Wicked. They lied to us, we never escaped. Me and Aris, we found bodies. Too many count."

My ears pricked up at the new information. When Thomas had returned to our dorm he had been in such a flustered state, he could barely speak coherent sentences.

"What do you mean?" Minho lilted, an eyebrow raising. "Dead bodies?"

"No, but they weren't alive either. They had em strung up, tubes comin' out of em." Thomas explained further. "They were being drained. There's something inside of us that Wicked wants."

"Our cum." I blurted, my mouth betraying my mind. Chuck let out a guffaw, leaning against me as he laughed. Inappropriate responses seemed to be the norm when I was under extreme pressure. "Sorry, was that supposed to be rhetorical?"

"No, I think it's something in our blood." Thomas continued on as if I hadn't spoken. "So we have to get as far away from them as possible.

"Okay." Newt gave a little nod, hands neurotically molded on his hips. "So what's the plan? You do have a plan, right?"

"Yeah, uh, I don't know." Mumbled out of Thomas's lips, or something quiet along the sorts.

Oh shit.

My eyes darted onto Newt, knowing exactly what was going to happen. A vein bulged on his forehead, stressing under his skin.

"Well we followed you out here Thomas and know you're sayin' that you have no idea where we're goin' or what we're doin'!" The blond boy's voice strained with frustration.

"Someone's having a freak out." I whispered sang under my breath.

"I am not havin' a freak out!" Newt snapped at me, his eyes stabbing into my skin. "This is normal information to know when you just broke out from a facility that wants to bloody drain you!"

"Alright, sorry." Muttering a half assed apology, I added. "Just chill out though. Don't be such a fucking vagine."

"What did you call me?!"

"Nothing!" Which I then followed with a low. "Just that you're being a vagine."

"A vagine?! Like a vagina?! Like the female anatomy?!" Newt neared me, both of our arms crossed to each other.

"Yes."

"Why would you-"

"Wait." Aris interrupted our spat, a memory flickering in his eyes. "Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains. Some kind of resistance or army."

"The right arm." Thomas recognized what Aris described, his mind rolling once again. "The right arm. If they're really against Wicked- They- Maybe they can help us."

"People," Newt swallowed, one hand glued to his hip. "In the mountains. Mountain people? That's your plan?"

"Seems promising." Sarcasm bled through my voice, smirking to annoy Newt. "Maybe next we can make friends with all the gnomes and fairies in the forest."

"It's the only chance we have." Thomas bit his lip, looking at Newt for approval. I slapped the apprehensive boy on the back.

"Well Newticus, looks like we're going mountain people huntin'."

"Hey guys." Winston was crouching over something in the midnight lighting when he caught our attention. "Check this out. Minho, gimme a light."

Minho complied, taking a knee next to him. He shone the flashlight where Winston was pointing. Shoe prints were embedded in the sand, which meant people had been here. The prints paved a path into the ominous unknown.

"Someone's been down here." Winston's brows furrowed at what we saw.

"Let's split up." Thomas ordered, digging his shoe around in the sand. "We can cover more ground that way."

"Oh, so you want to get axe murdered." I laughed with a scoff. Tapping my skull with my finger, I stated the obvious. "Safety in numbers Tommy Boy, we gotta stay in the same area."

"You're right, you're right." He agreed, shaking the nonsense out of his head.

"Then come on Genius." I pushed him forward to lead the group. "Let's go."