Wicked please don't take my cum

Sand blew in our faces, dusting our skin as we ran out into the deep expanse of the night. My legs ached, feeling like the sand sucked up each step I took. I was last in line, as usual, clawing my way up the dunes. Guards chased after us on quads, whirring dust up with their mechanical tires.

"Come on, go!" Thomas encouraged, pulling me up the hill. "We'll lose em in the storm!" Flashlights danced on the setting below us, just out of reach of finding our bodies. "Guys, get down!" He ordered, tugging me down to the sand. The others followed our example, hiding away from sight. "Lay low."

With a blink of an eye, Thomas disappeared from my side, darting up the next hill.

"Moving already?" Letting out a visceral sigh, I huffed on after him. Teresa was faster than I expected. It seemed like I was the only one not born with unalienable speed.

That's dumb.

"Teresa hang on, let's stay together!" Thomas shouted, his voice was far ahead of me. The girl had passed him up, stumbling her way down the next dune.

"I think we lost em!" Minho added, clutching onto the pack he'd stolen from a knocked out guard.

"Alright keep going guys, let's go!" Our leader dipped down the hill, leaving Chuck, Victor, and I to hold up the back of the line. Thomas tripped a bit, but regained his footing with the help of Minho.

"Watch out!" Minho warned, his legs a blur as he ran. "Where are we even going?"

"Come on, let's go, come on, come on, come on!"

Once on the top of the hill, I caught sight of what the others were gawking at. A metal structure stuck out of the sand, a hole had been bursted through one of it's metal panels, giving way to dark nothingness.

Teresa's shadowy figure hovered above it's entrance, tilting her head. My limbs sore, I trudged my way over to the group.

"Come on!" She called over her shoulder placing her hands on the side of the entrance.
Then, she jumped. My mouth fell open in a mix of worry and awe. Boys protested in disdain at her impulsivity.

"Teresa, wait!"

"Teresa!"

"Uh uh, I'm not going down there!"

"Get down here!" Teresa's voice echoed from down below. Thomas licked his lips, contemplating for a split second.

"Uh, get inside, get inside!" He ushered us through the cavern, one by one. Each of us made the sliding descent into mounds of tiny granules. To my dismay, sand was destined to fill my shoes.

We came to a slow stop as the sand became level, clustering together to keep close. There was safety in togetherness.

A click came from the darkness, allowing for small light to shine around the room. Minho held the flashlight, doing a look over of the room.

It was sand. Sand, sand, and more sand. Occasional beams stuck out of the ground, ghosting whatever once was here.

"Where the hell are we?" He spoke breathlessly, trying to tie down his oxygen.

"From the looks of it, some kind of litter box." I let out a whistle while doing a spin around. "Wonder if there's a giant pussy to go with it." Thinking out loud made no one laugh, except for Victor. Newt looked at me blankly. "What? Don't you get it? Pussy, cat, same thing." Silence answered me. "Alright then, have a shit sense of humor. No one's holdin' a gun to your head."

"We gotta go." Thomas shrugged off the joke, waving us further into the building.

"No." Teresa spoke quietly, she really needed to work on her volume.