The woman immediately skipped beside her husband. "no no honey. Its not that. Not just the dog but everything about him is screaming that he's not yoongi! His eyes, his actions, words. He's faking it all! He can't f-fool me because I know my y-yoongi well" she choked on her tears as they streamed down her chin.

"fine, we believe you. You should calm down" jungkook said running to the lady as her legs stumbled back. Jungkook's arms securely wrapped around her shoulder. Luna leaned against her son as her sobs increased. It was unexpected. Even to luna. Jungkook and Mr jeon looked at each other not sure what to say.

"Wha-you believe her? T-that means?" he heard Yoongi's soft stammer. Jungkook took a deep breath. Trying to find the best solution. "hyung. I trust you. But eomma for some reason seem to have some doubts" he paused momentarily before he continued again.

"why don't you answer her questions? Don't you think that's the easiest way to resolve this?" he completed and his eyes looked at yoongi. Not just jungkook but everyone in the hall had their eyes on yoongi, waiting for him to say something, as the hall fell silent.

Luna stood straight, jungkook's eyes scanned the lady's wellbeing before letting her go. "when's your birthday?" luna asked. Yoongi bit his lip. "I promise if you answer me, I won't even doubt your genuineness" she offered.

Perfect offer. Only one answer. His brain raced. Trying to remember anything, any conversation, any document that contained his birthday. There was none. His nervous eyes raised to meet with luna. "what? Don't have any answer, imposter?" She said bitterly. And this time yoongi didn't resist, didn't challenge the woman, didn't try to prove himself. He just held his head low and accepted the accusations.

"hyung?!" jungkook was shocked. Yoongi couldn't bring himself to say anything, staying silent was the best thing he could do at the moment. "we can't keep him. He's dangerous" luna stated.

Yoongi's features sharpen. He bit inside of his cheeks. He didn't say anything but his glaring eyes proved how much he disliked the way he was being addressed. "luna. We should think about it first. Don't act rash" Mr jeon suggested, his voice equally sad.

"rash? We're already late! Living with such psychopath for so long. I don't even know since when he's been with us." she pulled her hair frustrated as she walked closer to him staring down in his eyes hatefully.

"when was it? Tell me. Was it yesterday? Or when you stopped taking meds? Or when you started wearing these ugly black clothes? Or don't tell me you've been with us since the beginning, pretending to be nice and good?" she spat and yoongi rolled his eyes. Trying to control his temper.

" eomma that's..... Harsh... Why would he want to harm us? " jungkook asked." because he's designed to kill! You don't know jungkook-ah, I do! I've seen him attacking him! He's not sane! He's crazy!! He was s-" luna explained.

"watch what you say old lady! Calling me murderer, while I was the one to save your and your son's pathetic ass! And you dare to call me that?!" yoongi roared. His demour changed, as if he was a whole new person. His bloody droopy eyes glared at luna threatening.

" don't call my son that! If someone is pathetic here, then its you! Someone who doesn't belong here! A killer! Atleast yoongi never tried to kill someone!" luna defended.

"never tried because his cowardly self could have never pulled such thing off! And he knew it well!" yoongi said.

"not coward but a good person!" luna corrected. The latter burst into a fit of laughter.

-CLANDESTINE- køøk.gā ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara