○Double Date○

Start from the beginning

The perfume smell. "jungkook?" he whispered with wandering eyes. A hand pushed his body slightly out of the way before jungkook entered the room and took the usual spot.

Jungkook's hostility was no joke the day. Snapping time to time, acting unnecessarily mean and dogmatic. Jungkook was having his worst behavior that day. Bot even once he looked at yoongi.

He leaned back on the chair closing his eyes when the meeting was over, all the members started exiting the room. He could still feel a pair of eyes boring into his head.

"stop staring, you perv" jungkook said, opening his eyes and looked at yoongi finally who was still looking at him with a frown.

"Why did you say that yesterday?" yoongi asked looking clearly offended.

"say what?" he pretended innocent, knowing all too well what yoongi was talking about.

"that you.. That you don't like me?" yoongi asked. A pasty of him was still ready to forgive the jerk if he accept his mistake but the smug face proved how wrong he was about him.

"you're still there? Get a life. What else do you want? Me to love 'you'?" jungkook swirl his chair around playing around. His mood seemed better now after witnessing Yoongi's uneasiness about the whole love thing.

"you said you would stay with me forever" yoongi reminded.

"I did? And do what? What do you want us to become? Didn't you say we were brothers and society blah blah blah?" jungkook asked with a smirk.

"your vanity is really something. Do you think you're the only person for me? Don't flatter yourself jeon. I can kick your ass and leave in a moment with someone way better than you" yoongi blurted out.

This words were supposed to make yoongi angry but Lord. The face yoongi was making made jungkook even ecstatic. The face proovibg how his words were so void and weightless.

There was no way he would be able to leave him now. The asurity made jungkook want to scream in joy. He felt his pride kick in. He feltike he won a battle and the loser was there sitting in front of him.

"really? Go with who? Hoseok?" jungkook scoffed.

"yes, of that's needed. He is Atleast better than you" yoongi spat. Now that made jungkook's blood boil. The sudden mixture of emotions were new and exciting.

"oh? What are we waiting for then? Let's go" he said taking Yoongi's hand and walk out of the office, dragging him along.

He swore he was being too lenient with jungkook to get dragged without any resistance
His fingers held into the side handle tightly as jungkook raced the car. Fuck, that was exciting.

He knew exactly where jungkook was taking him. But he didn't object. He had no reason to. The next moment jungkook pulled the car in front of a luxurious restaurant. He removed the seat belt and got out and pulled yoongi out with him, giving the car keys to the staff and told him to park the car.

Yoongi held his head low uninterested until jungkook suddenly stopped. He stood tall, towering hoseok who stood as soon as he saw him and jungkook approaching.

That was the first time yoongi noticed that jungkook was taller than hoseok. Fuck, jungkook was a top dog and his actions screamed it. His dominant aura as if he owned the world. Yoongi felt his heart twisting as he started down at hoseok, his hands still in Yoongi's.

"looks like you've been waiting for long. I'm simirru for being late but here..... Here's the one you were waiting for." jungkook said with a fake smile as he placed Yoongi's hand in hoseok's.