○Jealousy [2]○

Beginne am Anfang

" and what about you? Are you allowed to take his decisions? "it was hoseok who challenged this time.

" who are you to ask? Stay fucking out of our family matter " jungkook spat gritting his teeth. He was fuming. His thumb securely clenched in between his fist, actions controlled, words contained to contain his outburst.

"really? Your hypicracy makes me wonder what's the reason for your Hostile behaviour when we're talking about your 'brother'. Not you" hoseok's finger tapped the table in demanding form. His eyes continued to glare at the younger with pure disgust.

"your bitchy ass needs to be-" jungkook started but was cut off by his father. "jungkook, calm down. Watch what you're saying" he scolded and jungkook swallowed his words pressing his lips together.

"I don't understand why is it even a problem? I don't see anything wrong with him" jisoo said and jungkook jumped out of his chair, standing up he banged the table frustrated.

"shut the fuck up jisoo! This is the last time I am warning you!" he warned glaring at the girl in subject with bloodshot eyes.

"Why!? Why would I? What are you planning on doing, make him stay single forever!" jisoo shouted standing up as well.

"yes! If that's the only way then definitely!" he defended. Mr and Mrs jeon looked at them bickering with jaw dropped and shocked eyes.

"and do what? What is the end of this?! Dying alone!?" jisoo shouted again.

"what! What alone! Who are you to decide that!?" he said quickly and turned around looking at yoongi. His fingers wrapped around Yoongi's forearm and bend down to come face level with the latter.

"speak up! Tell them what 'you' want?" he suddenly asked yoongi and his eyes widen realising he was dragged in that messed up situation. His eyes looked around to see the shocked couple, a nervous hoseok and finally a restless woman.

"w-why me?" he asked nervous and jungkook's eyes narrowed. "what do you mean why you? Just tell them that you don't want to get bull rap arranged relationship " jungkook asked as his grip tightened painfully.

Yoongi took no time to shook his head. "he said no" jungkook announced, this time slightly calmer.

"what do you mean no? Oppa! You don't have to get scared of anyone" jisoo ran towards yoongi and placed her hand in his shoulder looking at him, making yoongi frown.

"you know how much he loves you, right? And your confusion is baseless because he's hge one who understands and 'knows' the most about you" she words fell and Yoongi's ears reminding him about everything happened the other day.

Jungkook's grip securely stayed, while his eyes looked at him, reminding him how he would not let anything bad to happen. But yoongi was scared, too scared to get separated from jungkook.

And hoseok could potentially do that with just one reveal. Yoongi wasn't going to take any risk in jungkook's case so he decided to go with the flow.

"I-I will give it a try" said yoongi and jungkook jerked his body "what!? Have you fu-" jisoo's hand reached his hand trying to free yoongi from his hold, and he withdrew or once he felt the woman's long nails dug in his finger.

"don't manipulate him" she warned and jungkook plopped on chair sulking, he felt defeated. His heartbeat drummed in his headspace loud enough. His hand reached to his hair trying to feel something which could surpass the pain he was feeling then.

"jungkook-Ah, I understand your concern. He is your brother. But there are a few things you need to give him the freedom to decide" jisoo said in syrup voice, placing her hand on his arm.