○Jealousy [2]○

Start from the beginning

"speak up, will you?" he asked looking at jisoo. "you really are impatient! Yoongi oppa and uncle jeon have been waiting for a while but they didn't act as impatient as you! Can't you wait!?" jisoo scolded making jungkook rolled his eyes.

He checked his watch before he closed his eyes. "what a waste of time" jungkook mumbled as his head hung low. His legs started bouncing in a rhythm, representing his uneasiness.

His eyes slowly opened, trailing from his lap to Yoongi's. The pale white fingers were busy in fiddling with the fabric of his pants. His fingers were making an invisible pattern on his left thigh, something similar to the infinity sign.

He was so lost in observing Yoongi's actions that he couldn't notice something entering the house until luna announced it. Yoongi and his head snapped. Behind them at the same time.

Jungkook's curious eyes changed into disgusted ones real quick. Yoongi's eyes widen as they followed hoseok's movement, until he was escorted by jisoo. The girl made sure to make him sit at the safest spot. Between her and Mr jeon.

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from asking "what are you doing here?", while his eyes looked at yoongi. Yoongi took no time to shrugg and dismiss any allegations.

"is there anything you want to discuss?" he asked in stern voice, now looking in hoseok's face. Hoseok gulped before he looked at jisoo. "would you chill? Let him take a breathe before bombarding your questions" jisoo said but jungkook's sharp features remained the same, alarmed.

"so, hoseok-shi is here to tell us something" luna announced, looking ecstatic. Jungkook packed his fingers into a fist, he was all set to kill hoseok if he dared to reveal what happened that night.

"jungkook-ah, you said you wanted to marry me, right?" jisoo asked and jungkook nodded without thinking twice. He didn't care about anything other than knowing what hoseok was doing there.

"but don't you think it would be morally wrong for us to get married when yoongi oppa is still single?" she said and jungkook froze. It was all crystal clear now. "huh? What nonsense? That had nothing to do with Yoongi's marriage. Afterall its his life" jungkook said.

"yes it is but why wait when the option is right here?" luna asked and jungkook's jaw clenched. Yoongi and Mr jeon looked around confused. Were they really talking about him because yoongi was as lost as a baby.

"can someone tell me too, what's going on?" Mr jeon asked and yoongi nodded along.

"so, basically you remember when hoseok was injured?" She asked and Mr jeon nodded. "that was when he was trying to save our yoongi" she completed looking at hoseok with a amused smile.

"huh? Then why didn't you tell-" Mr jeon was cut off by luna when she said. "don't go off topic. Can't you see he put his life on stake for yoongi".
Mr jeon still blinked confused.

But yoongi wasn't confused anymore. He knew everything, even the reason why jungkook was glaring at him instead of people who were talking.

"uh, sir. I wanted to tell y-you all something"hoseok took a deep breath before continuing," I l-like yoongi hyung"he said in one line and the room fell silent. Jungkook was the first to react and his head snapped foreward looking at hoseok now.

" have you lost your fucking mind? Or is it your normal self? "jungkook asked bitterly and hoseok shifted towards Mr jeon subtly.

" Why? Why is there a problem with his and oppa getting into a relationship? "jisoo asked in a protesting manner.

" you. You should mind your own business. Care about your own life instead of others "jungkook snapped and jisoo gaped, shocked.

" not you, nor anyone else are going to decide shit for him "his finger pointed at all of them defensively.