He walked further away looking at different things placed around the room. Everything about the room seem so interesting. The beautifully pastel coloured walls and matching furnitures made it look like some aesthetic fairy tale.

He pulled the drawer of dressing table. He scanned the cosmetics and perfumes lying there. He picked up the mascara pursing his lips. Everything about yoongi seem to perk his interest these days. Even these makeup itsms which seem to be abandoned by him.

There was a small perfume too. He picked it up and sniffed the nozzle. his jaw dropped when he  recognized the smell. Hr checked the expiry of the item '2/09/23' it read. His brow furrowed looking at it.

"what are you doing?" he heard the disembodied voice ask and he jumped startled. "fuck!" he cursed holding the item in the air, ready to throw it at the attacker any time.

"you scared me" he whined placing his hand on his chest. It took him a few seconds to calm down and yoongi remained silent for that whole. Looking at the item in his hand with emotionless eyes.

"did I wake you up?" he asked with arched eyebrows. "no, I generally get up around this hour" he said glancing at the clock defeated, before walking towards jungkook.

"were you here for some work?" he asked slipping the perfume tube out of jungkook's hold and placed it back in the drawer before closing it. He looked at jungkook, demanding a reply while he stood against the close drawer.

"uh-yes. I think I lost the keys for my baggage. Do you have something I can use to break the lock?" he asked looking away scratching his cheek.

"I might have something. Wait" he told rushing towards the cupboard. He started rustling the clothes, searching for something. Jungkook stood there awkwardly, before he understood he would have to wait for long and slowly took a seat on the bed.

Looking around the room, yoongi continued to throw things around. Jungkook's eyes looked around the mess with nervous guilty eyes. After a while his eyes started getting heavy and he plopped on the bed which was looking as fluffy as heaven.

Yoongi threw the last bit of cloth from his cupboard and looked around frustrated. He slammed the door and stomped towards the dressing table. Opening all the drawers he checked if he could find the tool box.

He knew it was in his room. He sill remember once his mother took it out of his room. But there was no way he could find it now. He pushed the washroom door open.

He pulled a box out. Opening the lid he found first aid inside it. He pushed it back in its place and pulled out the next box. There were so many boxes there which he wasn't aware of.

He gritted his teeth rolling his eyes looking at all those tools. "who fucking keeps the tool box in the washroom!" he complaint darting out of the washroom.

"here it is. I was se-huh?" he blinked watching the latter drag small amount of oxygen through his parted mouth. He poked his cheek trying to wake him up but the way his face looked so peaceful while sleeping. Something inside him stopped him from waking him up.

Yoongi walked to the door, locking it slowly. He walked back and lied next to jungkook who looked like sensed his presence and shifted slightly closer to yoongi.

His arm wrapped around Yoongi's small frame and he pulled his body closer to his warm one. "goodnight" he murmured, eyes still closed. With a smile yoongi buried his face in jungkook's neck intaking the annoying fragrance.

Yoongi jolted when he heard an obnoxious knock at his door. He pulled his face away from the younger to look at him, who wore a shocked expression. He rolled away punching the bridge of his nose.