"what do you want? let's get this over with !"  yoongi asked without knowing what it was because anythng would be nothing for him in front of jungkook .

He tried to tell his heart that the concern and restlessness was just because jungkook was his family member and nothing more but even a blind could tell the way yoongi's heart was pounding in his ears and the nervousness in his eyes was because he had feelings for the latter.

"woah, that was fast. kiss me. and i might actually help you" yugeom was just messing around . He had next to no intention to help him .Atleast, not after knowing he was suga. But he was caught off guard when yoongi pressed his lips on his.

yugeom was sure joking but there was no way he would reject a kiss from the infamous suga .Without any delay he returned the kiss and his hand found it's way to the latter's waist but his hands were smacked away . breaking the kiss. he glared at yugeom ,confsing him .

"here. You got it now tell me where did they take him" yoongi wiped his mouth and waited for him to answer his question .yugeom looked at him with dropped jaw .

"y-you? did you kiss me just to get information about that brat's whereabouts?" yugeom pulled his hair to get himself out of the little fantacy land he just created for himself.he opened his mouth before closing it again. resembling a fish ,not sure what to say.

"fine. you win. I'll take you there but I don't take any guarantee for your or his security." yugeom agreed defeated. At this point he was sure about one thing that no matter how log it is one can never get rid of the crush they had on someone once.

jungkook groaned trying to pull his hand out of that bond ."you know what you're doing ,right ?"he tried to threaten the man sitting beside him with a ciggerette in between his fingers , while his eyes looked at jungkook with apathy .

"yesh, bitch .Do you want me to repeat again ?"he side-eyed him ."bam bam ! I know you aren't like this ,yeah? please let me get out of here .I swear i'll leave silently "he tried to pull his last card.

"let you out like last time just to get prisoned ? nah, man i dont love cops that much" bam bam took a puff before scoffing at those memories.

"that wasn't me damnit! i have no idea who informed the cops last time ! but i assure you it wasn't me .i swear! please don't do this ! this isn't right .you'll regret this" jungkook plead ,trying to persuade the man beside him to untie him.

"trust me i won't regret shit . the only thing i ever regret was meeting you and them trusing you too. so,shut the fuck up before i kill you by myself" he said while he glared at injured man with hatered.

"here we are" yugeom stoppped the motorbike and yoongi got off looking at the old building .

"do all of you do some shady business here?" yoongi commented ,not expecting a nod in return ."huh?"he asked confused. 

"yeah, we do deal with illegal drugs here" he replied casually. And that explained the security guards at the door.

"what if I inform cops now?" yoongi tested the tall guy who looked at him with an eyebrow raised mockingly.

"do it. Anyway, can't expect anything else from someone who is in a relationship with the traitor" yugeom pulled out his hand gun.

"don't overreact. I was just kidding. Help me get in" yoongi said holding yugeom's hand. And he looked at him before breaking into a hysterical laugh.

"and what made you think I would help you?" he asked.

"I'll help you start a new life. A better one" yoongi said with a forced smile.