35

~ S.

we hit 10k, woah! <3

a load of thanks and lives, for selecting this book and making it a part of your library, also being awake with my lazy ass updates :')

have a nice *whatever time you are in* beauties! bye -

_________________________________________

"What are you doing?" The boy asks, out of breath.

"Nothing." The little girl softly replies, still angry on him.

"You know how sorry I am, don't you?" A line forms on the boy's mouth.

He hates it when she is like this and not talking to him. She hates it too though, but she finds it necessary to show how disappointed in him she really is. He apologized for like the hundredth time but she is just not ready to accept any of it.

"But I made tea for the first time and you left before it was even complete. What was the call all about?" She asked again, making him let out a sigh.

He had to be quick and didn't want her to worry. It's not that he wasn't going to tell her but he just wanted her not to think about anything else when she was something doing new. And when he left, he was late already. So he opens his mouth to explain but another loud voice interferes.

"What made you come here? You haven't finished your first class yet! You come late and then sneak out!" A man's voice came roaring behind the little ones.

The sudden loud voice made the girl jump, she had never seen this man before. But the boy simply rolled his eyes at him. He had snuck out when the man went off to smoke cigarette, just to get a glance of the girl and to apologise. Also to explain why he had leave without any word.

"Piss off, I'll come back real quick." The boy shove his hand at the man, he hated him and this man is afterall the reason why she is angry.

"You don't talk to me like that!" The man glared with angry bulging eyes.

The boy didn't want to argue with him. The girl was totally oblivious with whatever was going on between the man and the boy. She didn't know who the man was and why on earth was he shouting like that. And the hate that the girl built for the man instantly, was mutually shared with the boy. They rolled their eyes together at him.

"I'm having my first training today remember?" The boy started, not caring the man's presence. "He is my trainer, polishing my already expert hands and eyes,-" he winked at her, "with guns and other weapons." He explains the entire thing in short, he knows she'll get him, and she nods.

The girl nods, "It's alright. You could've told that even when you were running out, not that I can be angry on you forever." She tells and a smile crawls on his face. "Aren't you finished yet?" She asks, the anger and disappointment slowly slipping down off her.

"Nah," the boy shakes his head, "I'm so sorry again for not getting the first sip of your first self made tea, I feel terrible." He tells her.

She immediately hides her hands behind her back and gives him a smile. He doesn't notice that she was trying to hide her hand and simply smiles back at her, the only smile that matters to him so much. He tucks her open hair behind her ear and rubs his thumb on her cheek.

"Get up now." The man restlessly commands in a loud voice.

"Stop shouting at him you man." The girl snaps, she doesn't like anyone shouting at the boy. "You should not sneak out of classes, now go and get over with it." She flashes a smile at the boy and he nods whilst standing up on his feet.