04

The drive was really fun. We then thought of going to H&M and do some kinda shopping there. It wasn't my idea though, it was Carter's. She whined that she's running out of dresses so had to buy one.

Jack parks the car outside the mall and we move out of the car and head to do our shopping. I have got no idea if I am going to get anything.

Carter held my hand as we went in. Jack ran towards the boy's corner, Carter walks to the dresses side leaving my hand. And I wonder where should I move, because my choice wasn't like other girls who actually liked dress and stuff. So I walk to the boy's side where Jack is.

"Ash, I love this" Jack hugs a hoodie and comments, his cheeks flushed.

"Nah" I deny, shaking my head and he pouts as he keeps the hoodie back on the rack. I take a look on other racks for a better attire than the hideous hoodie he held seconds ago.

"Jack, try this" I call out for him, holding a denim jacket which is way better than the last one he held and exclaimed to be loving it.

"Show" Jack comes running and snatching the jacket from my grip as he continues, "I actually wanted one denim something, this seems perfect" he squeals. I almost laugh at his behaviour.

"Told ya" I shrug proudly with a smirk and wink him.

"Ash, look" Carter rushes to me with a grin on her face with two dresses held on either of her hands. I turn and hum to her reply. "How's this mate?" She asks me holding the floral dress in her right hand in front of her body to make sure I understood that it fitted her.

"Pretty good" I comment nodding with a smile which made her smile even more.

"Thank you" she winks.

"That's good too" I tell her again abouts the dress which she's holding in her left hand. It was black, my favourite colour. The dress is full sleeved and has touches of glitters on it. If I were a 'dress' person, I would have definitely loved it.

"Thank you again" She winks again and continues, "My choice" She brags dramatically, I can't get to why she said that so I just smile with a shrug.

"Then you are getting both or more?" I question her looking around the racks of track suits.

"Yeah buying both but only one for me" She replies, nonsense. I just roll my eyes.

"Other one for?" I ask in curiosity while looking at a read touched track suit.

"Youuuu" she drags.

"What!?" I instantly turn at her leaving the track suit back on the rack. She very well knows I am not into dresses but yet she got one for me!

"Why me?" I ask both the questions simultaneously with my eyebrows raised.

"Yeah you, and you'll definitely wear this someday" She says as if she is sure this will come to my use someday but I didn't want one. Keeping the fact besides that the dress was attractive but again it is girlish!

"But -" I try to protest and argue.

"No 'but', get one and leave now, I am too hungry" Jack cuts me off to which Carter nods with a proud smile at her win. I have nothing to say or do now so I just sigh a heavy breath and gave up.

Carter bought the black and the floral dress for either of us respectively and Jack bought his. We then left the store and drove off for our lunch at the Dominoes.

After we reach there Jack parks his car whilst I and Carter crawl out of the car. After moving down the car I see a familiar car out at the parking zone at a empty path. It was the car I saw few hours ago. It was Harry Styles' or maybe. It didn't affect me as such so I just roll my eyes, knowing that he is somewhere around.