18

"May I?" He asks pointing towards the other side of the sofa whilst I switch on the 'The Vampire Diaries'.

"Oh, yeah sure" I look up at him and give a nod assuring him to sit. He sits there quitely, once turning round, then looking at me, then at the TV, then twiddling his fingers.

"Hey, everything's fine?" He seems as if wants to say something or perhaps. I put my hand on the middle of the sofa, between us and look at his confused or somewhat tensed face.

"Yeah, I -" he starts.

"Ash we're leaving" Carter shouts cutting off to whatever Tyler was saying whilst both the siblings run down the stairs in a hurry. We both snap our head back to look at siblings running down.

"Ayee, why? Y'all just came" I stand up walking towards them to not let them get out before answering me. Tyler silently stands up but sits down again.

"I know but, Uncle Grim will be visiting us any minute" Jack answers with wide eyes. He is Jack's idol. I've never met him but he sounds to be pretty cool.

"Alright, see you then" Carter tells and they both leave the house leaving me alone with Tyler. It's not that, that I am alone with this guy but just something I can't explain. I kind of don't enjoy his company, not because he's not good or something but a little nice, boring.

I turn back, Tyler instantly looks away from me and fixes his eyes on the show. I mooch near the sofa, take another glance at boy, then at the show then at the room then at the sofa and sit down. Now I feel like laughing.

"May I ask you something?" Tyler asks and I nod to him, all he does asking anyways. I couldn't fight back my laughter anymore so burst out, thanks to Bonnie and Damon for fighting in a hilarious manner and to make the awkward situation ease a little bit.

"What's that you write in your diary?" Oh ofcourse I knew he would ask this question. What's up with him? Always asking questions. He's sweet but these are not liked by me.

His friend's not home and he is asking about the diary. I scoff at the thought, that he thinks the content which I didn't tell to my closest friends, will be disclosed to him. I felt funny for no reason, seconds ago and he spoilt that. Duh.

"None of your business" I role my eyes in annoyance and I'm pretty sure he understood that to what he changed the topic then and there.

"Erm... Where's Bryan?" He asks. Exactly all he does is ask. He's always asking something or the other. I feel like slapping him now, but he's too nice to me.

"Yeah, that's the question you should've asked earlier... Anyways, he is somewhere, I don't know" I remark sternly. He doesn't speak and looks otherway.

"Hey, look, I really don't know where he is. But no offense you kinda deserved those words" I try to console him but my words definitely hurt him more. I'm just a little annoyed with him and his nice behaviour and also with his continue questioning session.

"Erm... Look, I didn't mean to... I just..." I try to make up with my words but nothing comes out and he speaks.

"It's fine. I won't ask about your personal stuff anymore" he smiles and moves a little closer. He's too nice, I tell him so many things and he ends up smiling and saying 'it's fine' when I know it's not. He should be smirking and should be telling some other harsh words instead of just smiling. But he isn't him, he isn't Harry Styles.

"Good" I stand up before he can move any closer and suddenly the line goes off.

"What the -" I almost curse and Tyler stands up and holds my hand.