32

~ S.

'ello!!

ik, this chapter took me too long. brief reasoning is given at the end tho. anyway, welcome home :)

btw, there's switch in point of views, so look into it carefully. xoxo
_________________________________________

"I didn't know you could paint." I murmur whilst running the black spray paint over my painting on the wall to create an outline.

Harry doesn't reply, just gives a nod and sticks his eyes on the wall. His paint wasn't too big nor too small, it had a perfect fit amongst the angelic clouds I painted.

He painted an eagle.

Not that I'm complaining, but after starting with the clouds, I had nothing in mind to continue with the painting and I didn't want to just leave it that way. So I kind of requested him to help me with some ideas.

As he would do, he straight away declined but now that I'm standing here with a spray paint in my hand and my hair in a messy bun is because of his way of convincing with threats, if that makes sense.

Many will say that I'm a fool to listen to him but my mind forced me to. I don't know what Harry had to prove to himself but against my will I was technically dragged here. I won't say, parts of me didn't want to paint but I didn't want to stay near him after what I witnessed back in the crime hideaway.

"Pick the paints up." He said in a calm way but I could hear a pinch of frustration in it.

"I'm leaving." I tried to foolishly stick to my point.

"No, you're not." He said whilst twisting his finger rings and slowly shook his head in denial.

"Whether I paint or not, what does it happen to do with you?" I blew a huff, forcefully tucking my hair behind my ear.

"It is so much happening with me! So pick the fucking paints up and don't let me fucking repeat it again. Consequences won't be something you'll want it to be!" He cursed, pointing out his index finger to emphasize on his words.

And just like that I felt compelled to his words when he stared right into my eyes. I don't know what was bothering him but it looked like he wanted to prove something to himself and it was, perhaps, important. Also, even if I tried to escape, I don't think it would have been a success anyway.

Maybe he'll leave me alone after today.

"I think this is it?" He asks, taking a step back to observe the art properly.

"No, I think, this would look better." I say and walk up to him to take the paint from his hand.

He doesn't argue over this and hands the spray paint to me. Whilst taking the paint - his bare, tattoed arm grazed mine. And there was a slight spark inside of me which certainly affected my heart beat.

Basically, before starting with the painting thing, we both opened our jackets. There was a boot underneath the seat of his motorbike where he kept the jackets. I was in a loose crop top that I had worn inside the jacket and he had his black t-shirt on. The weather isn't too hot or sunny but kinda windy - humid, if that makes any sense. And also I didn't want to put unnecessary paints on the whites of my jacket.

I place the yellow and white paint on one hand and do the shadow part with the brown paint that's held in my right hand. I try to add more textures to the bird to make it look more realistic and create some close connection with the painted clouds.