13

I wake up and try to leave my head from the pillow but I fall on it again. I groan due to the dizzy state of my mind. I shouldn't have drank so much last night.

As much as I hate going to school still I have to. Afterall it is Monday and I had already missed school for a long time. I don't even know how to complete my assignments on time, maybe they would allow me to have some more times after the accident or whatever it happened weeks ago.

I struggle, then get up and amble to the bathroom. I take a warm shower, it was so relaxing. Every drop of warm water touched my skin, relaxed my tensed muscles. The steam relaxed my veins. I use some body wash to clean wash my skin.

After the warm bath, I dry myself using a towel. I then put in the tampon in there before forgetting and inviting unnecessary embarrassment around the campus or anywhere. Wearing the towel around me, I start brushing my teeth.

As I look up at the mirror, last night comes to my vision. More than anything, his face comes over my mind, by his I mean him, Harry Styles. His face was so intimate position in front of mine. His eyes are so intimidating. Even with such a intimate encounter, he looked dashingly handsome.

When by mistake my phone suddenly turns on the front camera and my face is near it, I look hideous. Damn it. As near his face was to me, my face was similarly near to his. Which only concludes that how obnoxious I looked in his sight. He is always so infuriated yet mind-blowingly pulls out to be handsome and then there is me who is running late and yet thinking of him.

Oh no!

I am running late already. I shook my head to throw away the thoughts in a trash and head up to get ready. Why am I even thinking about him? Why am I wondering about a mannerless angry bird?

How does it even matter about how I look or what he thinks of me, we aren't dating and it is clear that he doesn't like me. And even if he did, though he doesn't is confirm, what is the use? I ain't running into him. We both run in, crash into each other but how is this even related?

What's wrong with me? I need to stop thinking these useless thoughts. I want to punch my subconscious mind for thinking about nothing but him. I jump at my own thoughts and try to come out of those obnoxious uet handsome thoughts.

I open the doors of my closet and pull out an oversized sweatshirt and a jeans. But I don't feel like wearing a jeans now so I throw that back in and grab a track pant out.

Being casual is what I prefer always. I would love to wear casual outwears at parties and stuffs. Yesterday night was so complicated with that dress and heels. I already knew I would either make a mess for wearing them or fall down. And the worst happened.

I get my hair to a high pony, leaving some lose strands out which are too stubborn to go back and falls on my forehead. I put on my pair of usual sneakers. I grab my bag and fill it with all my stationery items I need in school today and head down.

Whilst I move down the staircase the room is filled with the smell of bacon and honey. My nostrils are blessed by the smell. I follow the delicious down the stairs.

As I make my way to the kitchen, I place my bag on the sofa and head towards the kitchen. When I enter the kitchen my eyes straight away goes on my side of the table that has a plate containing two pancakes with honey and nutella then the other plate containing sausage, egg fry and chicken slice, black pudding with branston pickle and a glass of juice.

Perfect.

"Stop staring at the food like a groak" Bryan sternly remarked.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. I can't help, it's just that after a long time my mum made this type of breakfast. She pleased my eyes already let alone my appetite. The smell is enough to make saliva run down my tongue.