07

This man is definitely sick! He didn't even thank me because he wanted to. He's so barbaric.

The way I smiled at the 'Thank you', I got more annoyed at the denial statement. I feel so pathetic.

It is not that I want a 'Thank you' or something but it is just not bearable. What is he so proud of? His looks? Blah! His money? His strength? He is just not mentally alright. Something's wrong with this person.

"How do you feel?" The nurse asks me with a smile as I am getting discharged today.

"I feel better" I smile back and she takes me out of the room. After leaving the room I see my parents waiting.

Jack comes forward followed by Carter as they smile happily. My father is called by the receptionist, he went giving me a nod. He probably needs to sign the discharging papers of a patient, therefore he's called.

Now it is about 15 days since I came back home. It is good to be back. I ain't allowed to move outside because they think I'm not yet fine. They were right though my left leg hurts but not as much as it did few days ago.

I am getting too much bored being home and looking at the same faces over and over again. Maybe, this be a excuse but I want to go out. Go to work and school but school was just for friends. Thankfully I did not miss too much at school as much I heard from Carter. We had got a leave for a week also for some official reason.

"Today I am going" I plead my mom in a demanding way for not nagging me anymore to stay at home.

"It's better if you don't" She pouts resting her hand on my lap as I drink the juice.

"Going, and that's final" I demand with my eyebrows raised. She sighs looking other way.

"I'll be fine mom" I hold her shoulder and she smiles to my comment.

"But -"

"No.... Please" I whine once again with a more visible pout. She couldn't deny any further now.

"Fine" She smiles as she moves herself to face the other way and grab the newspaper.

"Thank you so much" I kiss her cheek and we chuckle.

The door bell rings. Impatient knockings are heard on the door too. I nod to my mother with a smile making sure that I'll open the door.

"C'mon, are you ready?" Jack shouts as soon as I open the door.

"Good morning" He wishes my mom too by peeping through the gap. My mother wishes back.

"Yeah, bye mom" I bid a bye since I am already done to leave for work.

"Sand-Burg, huh?" Bryan questions whilst walking down the stairs.

"Hmm" I smile at him as he does the same too.

"I'll pick you up then?" He asks me with the same smile on his face and sits on the couch.

"Why? Though it's fine." I furrow my eyes. But it is fine by me though.

"Just free today" he replies to my question.

"Yeah, it'll be good if you go" My mother nods along her own words as she assures Bryan.

"Okay then, don't delay" I tell loudly back with satisfaction that I don't have to wait for a ride back home.

"I won't cousin" Bryan says with a sigh.

"Bye" I bid a bye again, this time both my cousin and my mother.

"Take care" My mother shouts as Jack drags me out.