25

~S.

before you start reading, I would like to bring to your notice that there is a switch in point of views in this chapter. i hope you won't have any problem in understanding. xoxo
_______________________________________

Ashley :

Didn't only the words leave my mouth but a tear rolled down my cheek, and I don't know why! I couldn't look up at him for I knew how clenched he is right now. His entire body stiffened with tension in front of me.

I wish he didn't hear me, not because he'll feel bad but I don't know the consequences that will be followed by, pretty soon. I've got no idea of what he can do and what he can't. But whatever he will, I bet isn't ending well.

He didn't move at all, and that is what scared me beyond it should. I don't dare to look at him right now. To my surprise, although his entire body was tensed against mine, but his grip on my arm wasn't as hard as it must be. I won't disagree that it didn't hurt at all but I won't lie by the fact that he held it lighter than I expected.

My eyes were locked on the black fabric, hugging him. The atmosphere turned too hot all of a sudden, I started sweating. I can feel sweat on my forehead where my front hair roots end. The moustache area, that is the part which connects the nose to your upper lips, is also slightly wet from the sweat covering it.

I ran my tongue through my lips in nervousness before I looked up to see him. And his look minimized the little strength that was left in me. He was staring at me, or glaring at me but I couldn't figure out. He looks emotionless and expressionless. The way his jaws are clenched can anytime do him a favour by breaking his teeth down.

But the worst part of everything was his eyes. They weren't the emerald green ones anymore. Not only was his pupils delated but it looked like as if someone poured black ink in them, they are that dark.

His eyes tell how my words might have sounded in his perspective. But why does it even bother to him? I rejected to sleep with him with a proper reasoning, what's wrong in here? I know he probably doesn't get rejection from any girl, may that be a whore or maybe the perfect girl who promised to never touch a man.

My eyes moves down on his lips and surprisingly a smirk curls on his lips. A sinister smile, I should mention. He shakes his head with a slight chuchle escaping from his mouth. Looking at him made the situation eerie, more when he just left his firm grasp over my arm and took steps back to borrow a distance between us for how close we were.

He turned around, facing the other side of the room. But leaving me watch his sweaty sculpted trapezius muscle under the thin black fabric. He had those perfect body and definitely no can deny, neither me. But who's knowing it? Just, only me I guess.

As there is enough air created between us, a little relief washes me and I finally exhale a heavy breath that I had been holding for so long.

He walks towards the nightstand and grabs the beer bottle. He takes a gulp from the bottle itself once before pouring some into the glass. Pouring the drink in the glass, he looks down on the floor and then sinisterly back at me. My eyes starts flickering from the sudden contact with his.

He scoffs before speaking, "I would have offered you one glass but bad luck, the floor is already served with some."

Well, well...

"Do you have those picking habits over food or maybe sharing the same drink with me in the same glass?" He ambles towards my direction with a hard stare over me and points the glass to take it.