The Seventeen of Spades

Start from the beginning

" Gradually"

" God knows when my dream will come too"

" Why?"

" Look at your Bhai he still didn't talk to my father about our marriage"

" Joru ke gulam..."

" What?" Bhai glared at me.

" I mean how can this be possible your boyfriend is not listening to you Kirti"

" Yes," she said looking down.

" Are you sure Bhai wants to marry you, I think he finds someone " I smirked.

" Aarav" Kirti look at Bhai with a glare.

" Yr Kirti you're coming into her talks"

" Anyways... Joru toh idhar hai joru ka gulam kaha hai?" Kirti asked teasingly.

Smile leave my face when I thought about him. Who will tell her that Swadheenta who knows how to control anyone can not able to control her husband.

" Work," I said

" Ohh, ok bye"

" Bye," I cut the call and place the mobile on the table and picked up the cup. I don't know what is happening and what is going to happen and where he is? Well, it's nice that he isn't here I don't want to see his face.

I was going to take a sip when someone snatch the cup from my hands and I look up to find him.

Seriously god.

" Enough of your enjoyment, your vacation are over now go back to your home," he said glaring at me, I stand up.

" This is my home," I said firmly crossing my arms across my chest.

" This is not" he takes a step towards me instead of being scared I chuckled.

" Looks like you have amnesia remember it was you who take me here as your wife so now this is my home"

" And I'm the one who is asking you to sign the papers and leave this house"

" Not even in dreams but I'll sign on one condition"

" What?" He asked eager to know.

" I want half of your property as alimony"

" Not even in dreams"

" Your wish" I shrugged and turned to leave but he hold my wrist and yanked me, making me collide with his chest and twist my wrist painfully.

" Leave me," I said through my clenched teeth.

" I'll if you leave me" he smirked, I shake my head and he twist my wrist more. I close my eyes for a second because of the pain then glared at him.

" You'll leave this house before I come back and if you don't.." he come closer and whispered in my ear " to be ready for the worst".

He left me with a jerk and I stumbled a bit to regain my posture I stare at his back as he was going.

" No so easily" I massaged my wrist which turned red.