"Come in." You said and looked down.

The person walked in and closed the door before walking over to sit next to you. You looked up to see none other than Tech and you blushed before looking away.

"I'm sorry about earlier, Cross tripped me." You mumbled.

He didn't respond and you turned only to see an expression of his face of which you couldn't identify.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked timidly.

He still didn't respond as he got more closer to you. This was so unlike him and you scooted away until your back found the wall. You blushed even more as he leaned in close to your face and you could feel his hot breath. You didn't stop him as he gently held your chin and pressed his lips to yours. You widened your eyes in shock momentarily before closing them and kissing back. You wrapped your arms around his neck bringing him closer. You pulled back then slipped off your jacket and shorts, leaving you in your tank top and leggings. Tech undid the top of his armor before taking you back into his arms. He then started to nip the skin on your neck and you moaned softly, liking what he was doing. You let out a louder moan as he found the sweet spot in the crook of your neck.

"Cyar'ika, you have no idea of what I'm about to do to you." You heard him say before he nipped your neck.

You blushed even more and bit your lip after hearing his words. You then brought your arms around him pulling him impossibly closer and trailed a hand down his chest. He pulled back and laid you on your bed with him hovering over you. You pulled him down into a needy kiss as you wrapped your legs around his waist. Your heated make out session lasted longer than it needed to be and you two got "busy" in less than an hour.

<The next morning>

You slowly opened your eyes as your vision became more clear. You tiredly looked around your room to see it was perfectly fine except for the objects on your floor. You rubbed your eyes and looked down seeing your clothes and pieces of armor. Still being tired, you were a bit confused with the armor but didn't say anything about it. You grabbed your undergarments, your shorts, and a random shirt off the floor. You put on whatever clothes you grabbed and stood up, walking out of your room. You went down the hallway towards the small coffee station and the others that were there, stopped what they were doing and looked at you. You grabbed your mug and took the coffee pot, pouring as much as you like. You put in whatever you liked into the black liquid and turned around as you took a sip. You took a few more sips before looking up seeing the others staring at you.

"What?" You asked in a tired tone.

"Are you wearing..." Hunter's voice trailed off.

"Yes, I'm wearing clothes. It conceals every part if me from you wackos."

You took another sip of your coffee before walking back towards your room. You stumbled a little bit and somehow dropped your mug causing it to break into pieces.

"Er, tahla'ada ni!" You shouted and leaned down to pick up the broken shards.

"Nah, I'll leave that to Tech." Echo said as he walked by.

You blushed furiously as you continued to clean up the broken mug and cursed under your breath. They all started back their rooms and you finished cleaning up the broken pieces, throwing them away.

"Nice shirt." Hunter said and smiled before walking away.

"What-" You looked down to see that you were wearing the top part of Tech's blacks and covered your face.

You felt your hands get pulled off your face and you looked up to see Tech holding your wrists. He had that same expression from last night of which you couldn't identify.

"Hey, last time someone looked at me like that, I got laid." You said.

He smirked as he heard those words and it took you a moment to realize what you said, instantly regretting saying anything.

"Wait, no-" You were cut off when he picked you up and put you on his shoulder.

You mumbled under your breath as he brought you back to your room and set you on your bed. Tech wasted no time and feverishly kissed you as he held the back of your head. You immediately gave in, knowing that this won't go anywhere if you didn't comply.

To say you two were busy was an understatement. In fact, you were both actually immersed throughout the entire day.
_________________________________________________

Holy shit, rail me already Tech, like dayum

How did you like it? I wasn't expecting that, like at all if you know what I mean

Lmao, bye ✌