Confrontation 1/2

Start from the beginning

Artemis raised his two arms sideways as he looked up and closed his eyes. Thunder began to echo and the winds began to gain speed. The blistering wolves were all but turned to stone as the rain completely cooled down their entire bodies. They stood together as statues, coupled in a group with their mouths open tongues dangling from their mouths.

"It's had been, a great adventure thus far since we came here, a new gateway towards an unrivaled opportunity given to me solely for my purpose"

"What purpose?" Valentine asked.

"What else? for the sake of rebuilding the pure human race"

Valentine was of course, confused.

"Of course, you don't know what I'm talking about," Artemis said, pointing his fingers at Valentine.

"I come from a very distant world, a world vaguely similar to this but was plagued by a cataclysm even I could not dare to imagine nor remember for that matter. A cataclysm so powerful, so devastating, it wiped us out. Now, I am presented with an opportunity but also a hurdle, a hurdle which I am destined to overcome"

Artemis then reached out his hand towards EA-1 who then took out a small cylinder containing M1, the cylinder was transparent and allowed the concentrated physical state of magic to glow white. Artemis grabbed the cylinder and showed it to Valentine who was slowly succumbing to the severe fatigue from the strain she was pushing against her body.

"Logic and technology beyond your comprehension and understanding stand before you"

Valentine's eyes were becoming blurry but she was still able to see the cylinder.

"Impossible" Valentine whispered beneath her dire breathes.

"It's only impossible because you lack the technology to do so. I've gathered information on how 'magic' is such a powerful energy that it can't be contained in a somewhat solid state, but that's where you're all wrong. What do you think would happen if you used magic to contain magic? Not only would the two negate themselves entirely but if one was stronger than the other, it would result in a fantastic spectacle which would obliterate everyone and everything around it"

Valentine didn't seem to take any interests, though she reacted towards the cylinder accordingly, she was displaying good resistance against Artemis' attempts of reducing her mental instability.

"Let me jump onto the topic, shall we? now, what do you humans here have in common?"

"Well.."

The torrential downpour continued, the Androids were unfazed, standing upright amidst the darkness. Valentine was completely drenched, her cloak and leather dress was drenched considerably whilst her skin began to curl up.

Valentine didn't understand, she was surrounded. They could take her out anytime or even capture her with such superior numbers and most likely superior 'magic' she wanted things to end quickly but it seemed like Artemis was purposely dragging it out.

"I was born in a windy, wonderful world of trustworthy, truthful technology, a windy, winning world I cannot remember, a wicked, whole world devastated by warm, worried war and determined, dull destruction"

"A warm, worthless world of holy, hungry humans and naked, new nature, devastated by an unknown, fancy, frightening force which, by dazzling, decorative design had purposely destroyed what was our hateful, honest home"