Riansh's Jannat

A/N : This os is not according to storyline it's completely based on my imagination. Riansh are happily married.

Proof reading is not done bare my mistakes and if you find any typos please tell me.

A big mansion

A beautiful lady with doe shaped orbs is in puja room doing her morning prayer .

A man in early thirties came and prayed for well being of his family and took her prasad .

Lady gave him prasad and put a small tika .

Lady : Jaan you are late again

Man : Am sorry sweetheart . My Riddhi I will come in time from tomorrow promise.

Riddhima : Vansh you do like this only ( with a pout ).

A middle aged lady heard everything and chuckled on their banter and hugged Riddhima.

Riddhima: Good morning maa

Uma : Good morning beta

She kissed Riddhima's forehead

Vansh : Good morning maa

Uma : Good morning beta

Uma : Riddhima you slept late yesterday why you woke early beta . You were having headache na how it is ?

Riddhima: Am fine maa you are with me na what will happen to me .

Uma smiled and hugged her my lovely bachha

Vansh: Yes you all forgot me . Maa you didn't asked me how I slept

Uma: Why I will ask you my daughter is there to take care.

Vansh : Maa you are my mom or Riddhima's

Uma: Riddhima's do you have any problem

Vansh whined like a baby Maa. Riddhima chuckled.

Riddhima: Maa leave him he is jealous of our bond come you eat and you also have to take your medicine.

Riddhima served everyone breakfast and they finished it by pulling each other's leg .

Riansh went to there respective work .

Uma also rested

Evening

Riansh came together Vansh picked her from her clinic .

Uma opened the door and smiled seeing Riansh.

Uma : Riddhu beta you go and get ready as we are going for a baby shower of Maya .

Riddhima : Ok maaa

After few minutes

Riansh and Uma went to the baby shower.

Uma smiled and introduced to Riddhima as her daughter.

Some ladies started gossiping about Riddhima as she is not pregnant and they are married from last 3 years .

Riddhima heard this and she was disheartened.

Riansh gave gifts to Maya and came as Riddhima was not feeling well.

Riansh reached home with Uma .

Riddhima : Maaa Am sorry maa I couldn't be a good daughter in law or a good wife . I can't become a mother

Vansh and Uma were shocked Riddhima ran to their bedroom and locked it she started sobbing.

Uma : Beta I know she is hurt from that ladies taunt but you go and make her understand that by  giving birth only you will become a mother there are many ways by which you can become mother you can adopt a baby. I am not typical Mother in law who want heir . ( Chuckled sadly).