Vansh is Jealous

A/N : This os based on Kiara's track when she was flirting with shirtless Vansh. No Vyom drama all are positive.

Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes and if you find any typos please tell me.

VR Mansion

Vansh was sleeping like a cute baby but his sleep was broken as his solace is missing. Vansh started searching sweetheart and found a soft body and he started caressing it .

Vansh: Wow Sweetheart you are so soft just like a cotton.

Vansh kissed on the top of the soft body .

Vansh: Riddhima you became too soft and short also only in one day yesterday you were fine.

Vansh sleep was broken by a soft giggle . He woke up and saw Riddhima was laughing 😃.

Vansh: Riddhima you here then who is beside me .

Vansh was shocked as it was his romance breaker and Riddhima's jaan her pet dog Mr Dexter Riddhima Raisinghania.

(Dexter is trained by VR he is very ferocious and scary

(Dexter is trained by VR he is very ferocious and scary . He only listens to Vansh sometimes Angre but now he loves Riddhima same goes to Riddhima. Vansh is jealous of him)

(I love this name Dexter as well as dogs 😍😍😍)

Dexter was looking at Vansh with his cute puppy eyes.

Riddhima was giggling . Vansh was grumpy baby he sulked his face .

Riddhima: Alle Alle my baby woke .

Vansh smirked hearing Riddhima calling him baby but his face turned into frown when he saw Riddhima moving towards Dexter.

Riddhima: Alle my baby woke up .

Dexter smiled and started wagging his tale and Riddhima patted his back and kissed him .

Vansh: Very bad sweetheart you have hugs and kisses only for your Dexter you forgot me .

Riddhima: Dexter see who is saying I guess he got some time from his Kiara so he is talking with me . ( She said sarcastically).

Riddhima went with Dexter.