Riansh love

Note : Everyone are positive here . Riansh are happily married and blessed with a cute daughter Vanya.

Please I want some inline comments🥺🥺🥺

VR Mansion

Riddhima was tensed as today Vansh was very angry and he didn't returned home. Riddhima was moving here and there Vanya was sleeping cutely in her cot .

 Riddhima was moving here and there Vanya was sleeping cutely in her cot

Vansh came Riddhima ran and hugged him tightly.

Riddhima: Vansh I was tensed for you .
Vansh: Riddhima why you are waiting for me you should sleep. I ate my dinner you sleep I will come after changing.

Riddhima went to her room. She was thinking about Vansh's behavior he was angry he is not talking with me properly. Today he forgot that we always eat together. She said to herself no Riddhima you are over thinking he must be busy with office work as Angre is busy with work and Kabir and Aryan are not there to help him . They both went to Delhi for meeting. Her thoughts were broken by Vanya's cry .

Riddhima went near Vanya and started talking with her olle my baby woke up come I will feed you. Riddhima started breastfeeding her she was sucking happily. Vansh entered he went near Vanya and kissed her . Vanya was very happy.

Riansh smiled by seeing Vanya's cute pout

Riansh smiled by seeing Vanya's cute pout. She was her daddy's princess she didn't saw Vansh from morning. Vansh took Vanya and started playing with her Riddhima corrected her dress. She was adoring their bond. She slept in sitting position by father daughter duo .

After some time Vanya slept . Vansh kept her in her cot and went near Riddhima he tucked her properly with duvet and took her in his embrace and they both slept.

3am

Riddhima sleep broke as she was hungry and she was having cramps as she was on her periods . She started shaking Vansh. Vansh woke up lazily.

Vansh: What happened sweetheart.
Riddhima: Vansh I am craving hot chocolate and pizza please bring me na .
Vansh: Sweetheart it's very late and I am tired.
Vansh: Riddhima you bought ice cream for Aahaana 2 days back at 4 am na .
Vansh: Riddhima she is pregnant moreover Kabir was not present his husband she is like my sister. You are craving unnecessarily and disturbing my sleep.

Riddhima didn't said anything and slept. Vansh also slept. Riddhima could not sleep she was crying silently as she was having terrible cramps and she was hurt by Vansh's behavior.

Next Morning

Vansh went early to office and Kabir also came back. She was talking with Aahaana and she was craving for Pani Puri Kabir went and bought for her. She silently went from there to her room.

She was having insecurities but she understood Vansh bought for Aahaana as she was pregnant but he should understand Riddhima's POV also she started crying.

VR Enterprises
Vansh was sitting in his office and thinking about Riddhima. He realized Riddhima was hungry for him and was also on her periods . He immediately went to VR Mansion he also bought her favorite ice cream. He entered his room and saw his princess was sleeping he was smiling but his smile vanished when he saw Riddhima.

Vansh ran and hugged Riddhima. She started crying loudly Vansh don't leave me I will die without you. Vansh was confused then he understood her insecurities.

Vansh: Sweetheart don't cry I will never leave you. I am sorry for my behavior.

He kissed her forehead. She was still crying. Vanya also woke up due to Riddhima's cry. Riddhima was clutching Vansh's shirt tightly. Vansh said Sweetheart I am not going anywhere please leave me se our princess is crying she is hungry I think. I will bring her you feed her . Riddhima left his shirt Vansh gave Vanya to Riddhima she was feeding her . Riddhima was in her thoughts.

Riddhima shouted Aah Aah. Vansh was concerned what happened sweetheart.
Riddhima: Nothing Vansh
Vansh: Sweetheart I am sorry please talk with me. I am sorry I behaved like a jerk. I was busy with my work. I will never repeat this I brought ice cream for you.
Riddhima smiled and said it's OK Vansh.
Vansh also smiled but why you shouted sweetheart. Riddhima was embarrassed no nothing Vansh. Vanya slept Vansh kept her in the bed properly.

He saw Riddhima was rubbing her chest are it turned Blood red as Vansh bit her. Vansh smirked and back hugged Riddhima.

Riddhima: Vansh wait for while I will correct my saree na .

   Mature content starts

Vansh smirked and said sweetheart I am romancing with you he pulled her by waist and caressesed it . Riddhima was lost in his touch . Vansh smirked and he removed her pallu and blouse she was naked by above portion . He laid her in the bed and hovered upon her and he kissed her bosoms and started licking it. Vansh said sweetheart it's paining our princess bit you it's sore see . Riddhima smiled and said Vansh don't worry she is my daughter and Vanya don't know that she bit me it's OK. Vansh smiled and said you are very selfless and loving mother and wife sweetheart and kissed her forehead lovingly . Riddhima smiled and kissed him passionately.

    Mature content ends

Vansh smiled and helped her to drape saree . Vansh said sweetheart you wait I am coming in a while. Riddhima smiled. Vansh bought a hot bag and ice cream for her .

Vansh: Sorry sweetheart yesterday I didn't fulfilled your cravings . I was very tired
Riddhima smiled and sat on his lap and kissed his forehead. Vansh smiled and kept hot bag on her stomach and started feeding her ice cream. Riddhima smiled she also fed him and they sat on that position and they both were admiring their bundle of joy their princess Vansh

 Riddhima smiled she also fed him and they sat on that position and they both were admiring their bundle of joy their princess Vansh

     She is very cute na 😍

Hiiii guys this is my new os hope you all liked it. It is based on Riansh's life . Hope you all liked it. Proof reading is not done please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Lots of love ❤❤❤