Lady boss

A/N : Here every one is positive. Ishani is rich spoilt brat. No kabir drama . Riddhima is Asia's number one business women no one knows it she is also physiotherapist. Siya's best friend. Riddhima is having past .

Proof reading is not done if you can find any mistakes please let me know I will correct it

Mumbai

A cute bubbly chirpy girl was treating a cute small boy . After treating she went to her cabin . Someone called her . After call Riddhima went to somewhere a big Mansion is shown . It's VR Mansion.

A girl shouted Riddhi you are back . I am very happy.

Riddhima: Yes I am back for my siyu .

Riddhima hugged Siya.

All were present. Ishani don't like Riddhima's inner beauty she is jealous.

Ishani: You bl***y g**d d****r you are an orphan you fooled our siya and made friendship with her .

Riddhima: Ohh you stop bad mouthing about me and if I was a g**d d****r . I would never come here I would have eloped from here by taking your money which is not yours but your brother's.

Ishani was hell embarrassed. She went from there.

Siya introduced Riddhima to her family. Riddhima did a handshake with Vansh.

Vansh: Hello Ms Riddhima
Vansh: Hi Mr Vansh King of sea .

Riddhima went with Siya.  Vansh was impressed by Riddhima's boldness.

Vansh: Angre I want all the information about Ms Riddhima.
Angre: Yes boss .

After sometime Angre gave information about Riddhima.

In these 15 days Riddhima was bonded very well with Raisinghania's except Ishani. Vansh and Riddhima were best friends .

After 15 days Vansh was having a business party in home. Vansh was very busy Riddhima was present only because of Siya's insistence. Riddhima came to the party she was shocked by seeing the person in front of him but Riddhima kept quiet.

After party all were present for dinner. Vansh was waiting for his guest. A man about mid 50's entered Riddhima was very angry by seeing the person.

   Deep Raichand a big        businesses man

   Deep Raichand a big
       businesses man .

Anupriya Raichand 2nd wife a money minded  woman

wife a money minded 
woman

Vansh introduced everyone to Deep Raichand. Deep was shocked when he saw Riddhima.

Riddhima was very angry she was leaving but Deep interrupted.

Deep : Riddhima beta please don't leave your dinner for me .

Riddhima: Don't dare to call me beta Mr Raichand and why you are concerned for me .

Raisinghania's were shocked. Ishani started taunting Riddhima.

Ishani: Riddhima why you are disrespecting Deep uncle you are orphan na you don't understand relations .

Deep : Ishani mind your language how you are talking with Riddhima.

Ishani: Uncle you don't know her she is a b****y orphan.

Deep: Ishani she is not orphan her father is alive. You are disrespecting my daughter.

All were shocked

Riddhima : Don't dare to say I am not your daughter you cheated my mother and married this evil woman who is behind your property.

Anupriya: You just stop he is my husband.

Anupriya raised her hand but Deep stopped.

Deep : Don't dare I am just tolerating you for my daughter. You separated me from Kaveri ( Riddhima's mother) by blackmailing me on Riddhima's name or you will kill her .

Riddhima was shocked. Anupriya was very angry she grabbed a knife and put it on Riddhima's neck all were shocked.

Anupriya: I will kill her . Leave me .

Deep : Don't dare

Anupriya: I killed her mother now I will this girl also .

Riddhima started laughing.

Riddhima: You can't touch me confessed your crimes . You don't know me with whom you messed.

Riddhima removed herself from cluthes of Anupriya.

Riddhima pointed a gun .

Riddhima: I am RR Riddhima Raichand whom you were searching Asia's number one business women to kidnap me and you wanted my property. You can't touch me .

Riddhima clapped all guards surrounded Anupriya . Anupriya was shocked.

Anupriya you did not do correct. Riddhima shooted Anupriya on her leg this for torturing my father she again shooted on her stomach this for messing with me . Lastly she shooted on her chest and forehead this is for killing my mother.

Riddhima: Raj ( Riddhima's PA and friend) please remove this mess from here .

After some time Riddhima was broken Vansh console her .

Vansh: Riddhu you don't cry please now you got your father also why you are crying.

Riddhima: Vansh I hated my father but he loved me and was protecting me .

Vansh: Riddhima you thought what you saw but  now everything is sorted you apologize to uncle he will forgive you.

Riddhima: He will be angry .

Vansh nodded in no Riddhima smiled a little bit .

Deep entered Riddhima's room ......

Hiiii guys this my new ts next part will last . Hope you all liked it. It was suggested by one of my  friend  Sharmilasharma360 /divu if you are reading hope you all liked it .

Lots of love ❤❤❤