Real Mstermind

Riddhima left VR Mansion and went to her
Sisodiya palace

Riddhima left VR Mansion and went to her Sisodiya palace

Aryia did her Aarti Sejal was also there . Ariya pulled both Riddhima and Sejal's ears .

Ariya : Now you got time to come.
Riddhima: Bhabi please I am sorry.
Ariya removed her hands they both smiled. Ridjal ran and hugged both the brothers Aahaan took Riddhima in his embrace and Vyom did the same. Riddhima went and hugged Vyom how are you my buddy.
Vyom: How are you my twin sissy .
Sejal went and hugged Aahaan after that they were talking about random things. Riddhima I missed you all she said with a cute pout . Ariya said who is saying see she didn't called us once also .

Riddhima said sorry bhabi she said everything what happened with her . Both the Sisodiya brothers were angry but Riddhima somehow calmed them.

Riddhima: Bhai Vansh was correct in his POV he was correct but for the reason I went to VR Mansion was not completed and they are not safe . So I have an idea ( muted conversation) . Every one nodded their head.  Ridjal went to their room to freshen up.

Ariya was in the kitchen Aahaan back hugged her and started nuzzling his face .
Ariya: Aap ye kya kar rahe hain Aahaan.
We are not in the bedroom.
Aahaan: So what I am romancing with my wife.

Riddhima came and closed her eyes and said I am sorry but you both are having bedroom na.
Aahaan: Vyom was less now you also became my romance's enemy princess. Riddhima smiled.

After some time they all did lunch .

VR Mansion

Vansh was hell angry and he ordered Angre to search Riddhima.
Angre: Boss Bhabi is not in her hostel.
Vansh was tensed where she went.

Next Morning

Aahaan did a meeting with VR and they both became partners . He called them to their house for few days vacation.

Vansh nodded.

Aahaan called Riddhima and said our plan is successful. Riddhima smiled.

Flash back
Riddhima said Bhai tommorow you are having a meeting with Vansh na so call Vansh and Raisinghania's to our house they will be safe and It is Sejal's birthday also .

Next day
Raisinghania's were very excited. Riddhima was not present she went to hospital. Raisinghania's were shocked as it was a beautiful Palace with Royal taste a big portrait of their parents and two swords were kept. Ariya welcomed them grandly.

After some time they were waiting for lunch but two seats were empty. Sisodiya's were waiting for Ridjal . Riddhima and Sejal came and said sorry. Whole Raisinghania's were shocked Vansh, Siya,Daadi and Angre,Aryan were happy.  Ishani, Chanchal, Anupriya and Kabir were angry ( They only know that Anupriya burnt the painting and they know Kabir is Anupriya's son).

Ishani started blabbering rubbish
Ishani: Slow claps for you Riddhima you bl***y b***h ,g**d di***r ,you reached here also .Ariya was very angry and slapped Ishani.
Ariya: How dare you Ms Raisinghania you insulted Princess of Sisodiya family my sweet little sister in law. She is like my daughter.

Whole Raisinghania's were shocked 😲. Aahaan said . He introduced Riddhima and Sejal .
She is my younger sister Ms Riddhima Sisodiya princess of Jodhpur and owner of Sisodiya hospital. Vyom introduced Sejal.
She is our youngest sister and princess of Jodhpur. She is owner of Planning bells .

Raisinghania's were shocked but Ishani interrupted
Ishani: But Riddhima said she is an orp
Aahaan and Vyom interrupted her don't dare to complete.  She is not an orphan her both brothers are there for her .

Ridjal and Ariya were happy and proud at the same time.  All did lunch and retired to their rooms . Vansh was having lots of questions but he couldn't ask as Riddhima was very busy after that she went with Ariya somewhere.

Next Morning
They were busy with the preparation Ariya took Sejal as they wanted to surprise her .

Precap: New entry and Past revelation.

Hiii guys this is my new ts hope you all liked it. Please vote and comment. I hope you all will complete the target. Proof reading is not done please ignore grammatical mistakes. Next part after
35 votes
15 comments

Lots of love ❤❤❤