Riansh's Diwali

A/N : This os starts after Riansh left the venom house . It is on Riansh's Diwali celebration. It also contains some mature scenes.

Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes and if you find any typos please tell me.

VaRi Mansion

Whole Mansion was decorated beautifully with colorful fairy lights flowers, rangoli's and diyas .

A woman in her mid twenty's shouting

Woman: Ramu Kaka please check the light  arrangements once again na .

Man : Riddhima please you sit quietly you didn't ate your breakfast properly and you are stressing yourself also .

Riddhima: Vansh there are many things which are pending and you...

Vansh: You keep quiet and sit here . I will check all the arrangements .

Riddhima smiled and Vansh went away .

Riddhima checked everything and did her remaining chores.

After few hours

Riddhima entered her room and saw a beautiful scenario. Vansh was sleeping and Ridhwik Vanya were sleeping on his protective arms .

Riddhima caressesed both of them and placed them on their crib without disturbing their beauty sleep.

Riddhima went near Vansh and gave a peck and smiled she was going to see her remaining work. Vansh pulled her and she landed on his hard well toned chest .
Riddhima smiled and kissed his chest on his heart .

Vansh: Very bad sweetheart you are taking advantage of your sleeping husband.

Riddhima smiled: Yes Vanshu because you are my jaan . I have all rights on you.

Vansh: Yes my sweetheart you have all the rights but now I will show you how to take rights.

Mature contents begins

Vansh pulled Riddhima and now she was under him . Vansh kissed her passionately and moved to her neck and bit her collar bones he discarded her saree and she removed his shirt .

Vansh  started playing with her assets. He started sucking her buds before he could proceed a cry was heard.
Mature content ends

It was Vansh's princess. Riddhima quickly pushed Vansh and wore his shirt.
Ridhwik also woke and started crying.

Vansh brought Ridhwik and Vanya and started cradling them. Ridhwik stopped crying but Vanya was crying. Vansh started panicking.

Vansh: Riddhima what happened to my princess she is crying her eyes and nose also turned red .

Riddhima: Vansh don't panick she is hungry give me I will feed her she slept early so I couldn't feed her so I fed Ridhwik only .

Riddhima took Vanya and started talking with her in babyish voice.

Riddhima: Alle Alle my cute princess is hungry mumma will feed you.

Riddhima started feeding and Vanya was sucking her milk happily.

Vansh was smiling.

Vansh's POV

Thank you God for sending this beautiful angel in my life. I never believed in God but today I started believing. She came as a Ray of life in my dark life and filled it with colors and gave me Ridhwik and Vanya. Now we are a happy family before I was just ATM machine. Now I am a husband and a father .