Lady boss

A/N : This is last part some of readers wanted 3rd part . It has some mature contents if someone is uncomfortable please don't read that part .

VR Mansion
Whole Mansion was decorated beautifully as it was Riansh Marriage .

After Marriage

Riddhima was waiting for Vansh but Vansh was busy with Angre discussing some business deal till late night. After few minutes Riddhima slept. Vansh entered and he saw Riddhima was sleeping.

Vansh: I am sorry sweetheart you are waiting for me but I was busy in a deal .

Vansh kissed Riddhima's forehead and cuddled her and they both slept peacefully by hearing each other's heart beats.

Next Morning
Riddhima woke early and went to kitchen as it was her first rasoi . Riddhima prepared many dishes like pancakes, chocolate milkshake, aloo paratha  and Vansh's favorite meethi bhaat 😋😋😋.

All did breakfast happily and. Vansh gave a peck on her cheeks when all were busy in eating. Riddhima was blushing and her cheeks turned to deep red shade .

Vansh gave a good bye kiss and went to his office.

Riddhima was also bored she went to her office and went to RR Mansion as Deep was having slight fever.

Riddhima: Dadda you never take care of yourself.

Deep : I am fine beta you don't worry now you are married you have responsibilities beta you go to your house.

Riddhima was hurt : Dad what are you saying I am married so what I am your daughter I also have responsibilities on you it's my duty to take care and I am married so you don't consider me as your daughter or this is not my house if I did a mistake please tell me

Riddhima started crying Vansh reached as daadi knew Riddhima was in her house.

Vansh heard everything.

Vansh hugged Riddhima.

Vansh: Shh sweetheart you don't cry dad didn't meant that this is not your house it's your house only he didn't wanted you to bother dear .

Riddhima stopped crying and said I am sorry dadda.

Deep : Never say that this is not your house or I don't consider you as my daughter you will always be my daughter and this will always be your home.

Riddhima smiled and took care of Deep Vansh also helped him .

Vansh: Sweetheart you sleep in your room . I will sleep with dad .

Vansh massaged Deep's feet as it was paining and he slept in that position only. Next day Deep was fine.

Riansh went to VR Mansion Vansh went to his house.

In night Vansh entered very late . Riddhima was waiting for  him

They both ate and went to their room. Vansh pulled Riddhima and she was on her lap

Vansh: Sweetheart why you are waiting for me you should eat if I am late.

Riddhima smiled

Riddhima: Vansh come I give you a shoulder massage I know your back will be hurting you slept in awkward position. Dada was saying how you took care of him and he was praising you.

Riddhima gave a good massage. Vansh's all stress vanished and he hugged Riddhima tightly and kissed her lips passionately it was their first kiss it was of pure love for each other after 5 minutes they both separated each other due to lack of breath and both smiled and cuddled each other and slept.

Next Morning

All the day went smoothly. Riddhima was waiting for Vansh. She decorated whole room with roses and scented candles. No one was their in VR Mansion all went to Somnath temple. Riddhima didn't went as Vansh was busy with work so she has to take care of him .

Vansh entered he was shocked whole room was dark . He saw Riddhima with the help of candles.

Riddhima was looking very beautiful in a red saree with no makeup and open hairs.

Vansh: Sweetheart you are looking very beautiful.

Riddhima blushed

Mature content

Vansh pulled Riddhima by her waist he kissed Riddhima's forehead followed by her doe shaped eyes chubby cheeks and her button nose he kissed her passionately after 10 minutes he left her and kissed her ear lobes and neck he kissed her mole and bit her Riddhima was  shrieking loudly as he bit that place very hardly sucked it and to sooth it .

He caressesed her face and asked for her approval she nodded her head. Vansh opened hear sarre followed by her remaining clothes. She also helped him she undressed her shirt. Riddhima was shying. Vansh was playing with her twins after few minutes he left it . It turned blood red because of his nibbling and sucking .After that they became one soul they both slept cuddling each other.

Mature content ends

Next Morning

Vansh woke up and he saw Riddhima was snuggling in his chest due to sun rays . Vansh smiled.

Vansh: Riddhima wake up please.

Riddhima: Vansh 5 more minutes they both slept for few hours and they both wake up.

Riddhima hugged him .

Riddhima: Vansh last night was best day Vansh you made me complete.

Vansh: Yes sweetheart it was best day and thank you for coming in my life and filled my boring life with your love.

Riddhima smiled they both remained in same position and and were viewing nature from balcony.

**********ends *********

Hiii guys this is the last part of lady boss hope you all liked it. It was suggested by GaurishaRastogi and Sharmilasharma360  if Gaurisha and Divu  if you both are reading hope you liked it . I guess it's boring I don't know.

Please rate my English ?/10

Lots of love ❤❤❤