Real Mstermind

Vansh was very guilty he went near Riddhima and said sorry but she didn't responded . All Raisinghania's returned to VR Mansion . Vansh was very guilty and he was crying clutching Riddhima's saree .

Uma came and Vansh hugged her tightly and started crying. Uma said Vansh she is broken . You didn't trusted her and now you are guilty please give her time . Vansh said but mom I am guilty and I want her in my life she is my sweetheart. I love her maa . Uma consoled him some how .

Next day Vansh called Riddhima but she didn't picked . Vansh started following her everyday but she ignored him like that 15 days passed.  Vansh was depressed .

Next day Riddhima went to her hospital but she didn't saw Vansh. Riddhima thought to herself where Vansh went he didn't came today she was tensed. After 3 days Riddhima was missing Vansh's presence . Vansh was depressed but he indulged himself in work . He was not eating properly.

Next day Siya planned an outing for everyone but Vansh said he is busy in work and is having important meeting. Every one went . Vansh attended few meetings from home only.

He called Riddhima but she didn't picked he tried 3 times after few trials she picked. Vansh said please Riddhima I am sorry please but she didn't said anything and hanged the call but he heard Vansh was coughing badly.

Riddhima was tensed she went to VR Mansion she touched his forehead and he was burning in high fever. Riddhima took Vansh to her hospital and doctor checked him . After few minutes doctor said he is in depression and he is skipping meals and now he is having fever. Please bring him out of depression quickly or it will worsen and it will risk his life.

Riddhima was tensed she said yes doctor I will take care of him .

Next day Vansh was discharged she took him to VR Mansion. Riddhima told everyone about Vansh's health and she promised to Uma that he will bring him out .

Riansh bedroom
Vansh was staring the walls . Riddhima entered.

Vansh: Why you came Riddhima you should leave me I am unfit for you. I should die

Riddhima kept her palm . They both were having intense eyelock. Riddhima broke it and said don't talk about death. You don't think about your family your mom . Vansh said what about you. Riddhima didn't said anything she fed him medicines and went as Ariya was calling her . Few days passed it was Raksha Bandhan. Riddhima can't go to her house as Vansh was not well and Vyom, Aahaan were busy.

Ishani and Siya were happy. They tied them Rakhi . Riddhima was upset but happy by seeing their bond. Someone came from back and hugged her and someone blindfolded her eyes.  She said is that Bhai and Vyom you came . They removed blindfold and they both said yes princess we came for you.  I love you both and hugged them . Ariya pouted you all forget me . Riddhima hugged her and said bhabi it is your surprise na I love you too .
Ariya said no Riddhu it was not my plan it was Vansh bhai's plan. Riddhima was surprised as she was calling him as bhai .

Flash back
Vansh called Ariya and said to surprise Riddhima and said sorry and you don't call me as Mr Raisinghania you can call me bhai

Flash back ends

Riddhima tied Rakhi to Vyom and Aahaan . He saw Angre was sad she went near him and said if you don't mind I will tie you Rakhi he nodded and she tied him . Day went smoothly.

Next day
Vansh's appointment was there with doctor he took doctor said he improved a lot and he is out of depression but he should take medication on time . They both went to orphanage as Vansh know Riddhima loves children.

They spent time . Vansh blindfolded Riddhima and took he some where.  He opened blindfold and Riddhima was shocked by seeing the decorations.

Vansh kneeled and said . Riddhima please forgive me I was a jerk I didn't believed you but you only think circumstances made me like that but you are very selfless girl who cared for this stone hearted man . Please forgive me I can't live without you. I love you Riddhima. I love you.

Riddhima started crying. Vansh said sorry Riddhima if you can't forgive me . I will not force you.  I am sorry once again. Vansh went but someone stopped him .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes she was Riddhima she started beating him with her fist and said why you did this Vansh why I can't live without you you are my jaan you are my addiction. I love you Vansh. I love you. Please don't do this again. I will broke . He hugged Riddhima tightly and said never sweetheart. Riddhima tiptoed and kissed him on lips with full passion.

They lived happily 😊.

Hiiii guys this is the 3rd and last part . Hope you all liked it . Proof reading is not done. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Lots of love ❤❤❤