Jealous VR

A/N : Everyone is positive. Riansh are happily married. Ishani is blessed with a cute boy Aditya . He is very cute 😍.

VR Mansion

Vansh entered his room he was pissed as his nephew Aditya always sticks to his sweetheart.

Vansh: Sweetheart what are you doing.
Riddhima: Vansh you can't see I am playing with my adi don't disturb me you do your work.
Vansh: Sweetheart why you are angry I am just asking . We will do lunch together.

Vansh's phone ringed . Vansh came after few minutes.

Vansh: Sorry sweetheart I have an important meeting.
Riddhima: You go I will play with my adi .

Riddhima kissed adi's cheek . She was teasing Vansh. Vansh gritted his teeth. Adi was smiling cutely and looking at Riddhima with puppy eyes.

Riddhima smiled she took adi and went to garden

Vansh was pissed and he was thinking.
Vansh's MV
I have to separate this adi he always comes between me and my sweetheart.

He came out of his trance as Angre was shouting.

Vansh: I can hear you Angre why are you shouting.
Angre: Bhai I was calling you from 5 minutes. You are thinking about adi na 🤔🤔.
Vansh: How do you know.
Angre: Bhai I know you very well and moreover he is my son. Come now we will go to office.

Vansh nodded and they both went.

Next Morning

Vansh: Today I am very happy.  I sent Ishani and Angre and that devil so I can spend time with my sweetheart.

Vansh entered his room he was shocked as Riddhima was feeding adi .

Vansh: Sweetheart what are you doing with this devil .
Riddhima glared him
Vansh: Sorry sweetheart adi .

Riddhima: What you thought that you will sent Ishani and Angre for a movie and I will send my adi with them . My hubby is not giving me attention but my adi gives me. So I kept him with me do you have any problem.

Vansh : No sweetheart I don't have any problem.
Riddhima: Now I will give a bubble bath to my adi .

Adi was smiling. Riddhima took him to bathroom.

Vansh's POV
All my plan backfired on me . I know sweetheart you are angry on me but I will pacify you.
End of his POV

Vansh heard laughing sounds he also entered bathroom. He saw Riddhima and Adi were playing with bubbles. Adi was smiling.

Vansh went took some bubbles in his hand and rubbed it on Riddhima's cheek.

Riddhima: Vansh what you did . Now I will not leave you  .

Vansh started running after some time they both gave a bath to adi . Riansh changed adi's dress and their dress also as they were wet . After some time Vansh started playing with adi . Riddhima went to kitchen to prepare lunch.

Riddhima was preparing. Vansh entered and hugged her.

Riddhima: Vansh what are you doing leave me . I will prepare lunch and where is adi .

Vansh: I will never leave you sweetheart and adi is sleeping peacefully.

Riddhima: So you go to office na . Why you came near me . Your laptop is missing you  ( sarcastically she said )

Vansh: Riddhima what are you saying. I am sorry sweetheart. I will not do this again please forgive your poor hubby.

Riddhima: Ohk but you have to feed me ice cream.

Vansh fed and kissed her lips also .

Riddhima: Now take me to our room. I can't walk anymore.

Vansh smiled and took her they both kissed adi's face and slept.

Hii guys this is my new os . It was suggested by Sharmilasharma360  if you are reading hope you liked it. Proof reading is not done. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Lots of love ❤❤❤